101

"Brother Shen, brother Liu!" Happy day ran in from the outside in a hurry, pulling two people to go out, a face excited to two people, "go, go! Zhang Xiaoming found several people selling crystal cores secretly! "

"Crystal nucleus? Where did you come from? "

Happy day secretly glanced into the hall and saw that no one was paying attention to the three of them. Then he explained to them in a low voice: "that man seems to be the one who went out to clean up the ashes of zombies outside. They secretly hid them!"

Although the crystal nucleus has been "robbed" by the mutant plants, the remaining number is not small. Most of them are collected by the base officials. The brains of those who go out to collect will secretly leave one or two of them to hide in this mission, and then take them back to the base to find someone to exchange for some food.

More than a few missing crystal nuclei are mixed in the soil outside the city. These two days after the city gate was opened, many "gold diggers" appeared in the base. They searched inch by inch in the dark soil outside. After picking up the crystal nuclei, they took them back to the base to find people to replace them with what they needed.

When he Zizhong and he Zizhong heard about this, the crystal nucleus in the black market of the base has risen to the point of replacing a first-class crystal nucleus with ten jin noodles.

"No change." After hearing the news, Hezi immediately shook his head. Unless he's crazy, who will exchange a crystal nucleus for ten jin of grain? The crystal nucleus is not very difficult for he Zizhong and he Zizhong to get the crystal nucleus. He Zizhong is a zombie with one knife and one zombie without blinking. On the contrary, it's grain. Even if they plant grain once more in space, they have to wait for many days to harvest it!

"Why is it so expensive?" Fang Hao also felt puzzled. Even if he took the opportunity to raise the price, the price was too ridiculous, right?

"Who knows?" he said

Zhang Xiaoming secretly whispered to the two humanitarians: "I've heard that too. It's said that someone in the base is upgrading with the crystal core."

Fang Hao and he stare at each other with big eyes. Isn't it reincarnation and oneself that are upgraded with crystal nucleus? It's just that they both fed the crystal nucleus to the space and reincarnation people are using themselves.

Zhang Xiaoming quickly shook his head: "it's not us, it's not the news we let out. We just learned that some people wanted to buy crystal cores when they sold them, but when we heard that it was so expensive, we gave up - we can't fight by ourselves? Now there is news from the base that the military has developed a way to use the crystal nucleus, which is not announced below. Therefore, no one is willing to sell the crystal nucleus unless the family is out of food! "

Because of the defense of the base before, now the base residents' trust in the base side has been reduced to a certain extent. It's not incomprehensible that people would guess like this now.

"What about the military?" He Zi asked again.

Lotte shook his head and said, "I don't know. Our boss has inquired about it and hasn't come back yet."