102

In the kitchen, the two women's movements were very quick, and the three half year olds had already heard the smell and secretly ran to the kitchen to pick their heads and look around.

It wasn't long before lunch was ready. The two women called Meng Zi and Liu Jiangfeng to serve the pot.

"That piece of meat is not small, we cut out a total of 70 pieces, each can eat two pieces, and still have plenty." The old woman said with a smile, pointing to the pot, "we added a lot of potatoes, and a few carrots..." Potatoes are now the most common vegetables in the base, because they are more durable to store, and the number is relatively large, many families have some.

On the contrary, it is difficult to store some carrots. They were returned from the base a few days before reincarnation, because there was stewed meat today, so I was willing to put some of them in.

The steamed rice with coarse grains was added. In order to avoid the final fight, the two women had fished out the square stewed meat in advance. Each of them had two pieces in each bowl, and the rest of the potatoes and carrots were eaten casually.

It's not a very strong meat flavor, or let this group of long time did not touch the stew of the big men to eat.

Each person at least two bowls of rice, the largest meal can kill at least five or six bowls.

Finally, there was no soup left in the pot

When he was full of food and drink, Guo Bing was lying on the sofa with his stomach half up. He could not help but eat too much. His stomach could not bend down at all - it would squeeze out.

"Thank you so much for having meat in your family..." At this time, Guo Bing wanted to light a cigarette, but it was estimated that there would be no place to produce tobacco and wine in a short time. Even if there were farmland outside to grow land and grain, the base would never use those land to grow tobacco, let alone make wine with grain. These things are real and real. Use a little and use less.

"Not much." He Zizhong didn't say that he had no meat at all. He could not say that there were many in his family. He could only vaguely smile.

Of course, Guo Bing is not bothered. These things are very expensive these days, and he knows that he Zizhong should not be short of food for electricity. Maybe after the end of the world, the refrigerator in their house has not been turned off to store the meat?

However, if only I could buy it from them later

For the time being, skipping the question of eating meat, Guo Bing talked about the matter: "just now I went to find my old comrades in arms and asked what we had just said." Said, pause, low voice to two people, "in fact, he also said bad."

He Zi is not too surprised to pick her eyebrows again.

"When I went to inquire again just now, he asked someone to inquire about it again, and then he knew that there was something else in this matter." Guo Bing lowered his voice again. He waved to Chen Ning who had just entered the door and asked him to sit down. Then he explained in detail to several people, "the person who proposed this task is the second generation ancestor of the Wu family. Although he is a bit dandy, he also has some abilities, and the task itself is OK. But the problem is that later, this mission should cooperate with the base's ability team, but the first one on the other side of the base is the overlord. "