Climbing for Research! CH-8 2/3

Galar isn't discovered yet in this story so pokemon Ash and Goh caught in the Galar region won't be here

---------------------------------------------------------

At professor Cerise's lab in Viridian City.

It is morning now and our young trainer named Goh just woke up. He grabbed a towel and took a shower. After around 15 minutes, he got out and put on his clothes. (The ones he's got in thr anime) After that he went downstairs to join the others. His goal is to catch every pokemon there is. Together with his partner Scizor he caught now arond 30 different kind of pokemon.

As Goh enters the lab, he greeted professor Cerise, his daughter and Goh's best friend Chloe and the 2 lab assistants named Chrysa and Ren.

Goh: Morning everyone!

"Morning Goh" They all replied.

Prof. Cerise: Goh, are you ready for today?

Goh: I sure am professor, when do you want me to leave for Mt. Silver?

Prof. Cerise: As soon as our guest arrives!

Goh: Our guest?

Prof. Cerise: Yes our guest, his name is Ash Ketchum, the Alolan Champion and he's gonna be your companion on this research trip.

Goh: A CHAMPION IS GONNA TRAVEL WITH ME?? Goh said shocked yet excited.

Prof. Cerise: Yes, I told my old teacher professor Oak about it and he told me that he had the perfect person for the job to help you out. And this morning I received the message he's on his way.

Goh: That's so cool! But anyway what did you want is to do research on at Mt. Silver?

Prof. Cerise: I want you 2 to research the enviroment where these pokemon live. Mt. Silver is known for their strong pokemon so you need to be careful!

Goh: Yeah I know, don't worry about me! He said excited

At that moment they heard a loud screech infront of their lab.

Chloe and Goh: WHAT WAS THAT!

Prof. Cerise: I guess our guest has arrived!

They looked confused at professor Cerise and they all went to the front door, they went outside oly to be shocked to see a giant Pidgeot landing right infront of them.

Goh: This Pidgeot is amazing! According to it's size it must be really strong aswell!

Chloe: And it's really beautiful aswell!

"Thanks for the nice words about my Pidgeot." A voice replied from up Pidgeot's back.

Goh & Chloe: HUH?? While looking at eachoter confused

Then Pikachu and Riolu hopped of Pidgeot's back and lastly Ash did the same.

Ash: Ah, finally I can stretch my legs again! Ash said laughing a bit while stretching.
"Hello sir, you must be professor Cerise." Professor Oak told me you needed my assistance.

Prof. Cerise: Thats right! You must be Ash then, Champion of Alola?

Ash: Yeah but i'm not quite used to that title yet, to be honest with you I'd rather be called just Ash. He said while scratching the back of his head nervously.

Then Ash looks at Goh and Chloe

Ash: I've also heard your name.. Goh right? And I'm sorry but professor Oak didn't tell me your name... Ash said while looking at Chloe and bows his head down in an apologetic manner.

Goh: That's Right, I'm Goh!

Chloe: It's fine, don't worry about it. Anyway my name is Chloe, i'm the daughter of professor Cerise. She said while waving it off with her hand.

Ash: Nice to meet you all! He said with a goofy grin on his face

Prof. Cerise: Shall we go inside now? So I can inform you of the details?

Ash: Good plan!

And as they were about to walk, Ash's stomache growled loudly.

Ash: I'm sorry, I haven't ate anything yet all morning. Scratching the back of his head while being a little embarrassed.

Prof. Cerise: It's ok Ash, we can have lunch first if you'd like. He said while laughing

Ash: Really? AWESOME!!!
"PIKA!!"
"RIO!!"  They all said with stars in their eyes

Ash recalls Pidgeot as they walk over to the lab

As they get inside Chloe wispers to Goh "Is this guy really a champion? He certainly doesn't look or act like one."

Goh: If I hadn't seen that massive Pidgeot I would agree with you.. He wispered back.

As they went inside they got into the living room of the lab. There they had their lunch provided by professor Cerise's wife. Ash, Goh and Chloe got some sandwiches and the pokemon got some pokemon food. As soon as they finished they went to the lab, there professor Cerise went over to the details.

Ash: This lab is really cool professor!

Prof. Cerise: Thanks Ash, with the new technology these days it gives us a better understanding how pokemon live in certain enviroments.
"But I've got also a little gift for you."

Ash: A gift? What for?

Prof. Cerise: This Ash... This is a Rotom Phone, you can call, text, record, everything you like, you can do it with this. They're getting more popular and in the future everybody in the world will have one.

As he hands over the red Rotom Phone.

Ash: So cool!! Thanks professor!

Prof. Cerise: See it as a little thank you before you guys head out on your way to Mt. Silver.

Then professor Cerise explains everything they need to know and on wich area's they need to be careful at.

As he finished explaining they all walk to the front door of the lab again to set off to Mt. Silver.

Ash: Thanks for everything professor, we'll make sure we get you as much as information we can gather!

Prof. Cerise: You're welcome Ash, goodluck on your trip you two.

Goh: Don't worry professor, i'll make sure we'll stay out of trouble!

Chloe: Right Goh... Just like you do normally when you see a wild pokemon?

Goh: CHLOEEEE!!! He yells in embarrassment and blushes a little bit.

Ash: We should het going Goh! As Ash releases Pidgeot from his pokeball. He said ehile laughing at Goh and Chloe.

Goh: You're right Ash!

"PIDGEOT-TOOO" It screeched as it got released from his pokeball

Than Both Ash and Goh among Pikachu and Riolu got on Pidgeot's back and they started to fly west. In the direction of Mt. Silver.

---------------------------------------------------------

This was part 2/3, I decided to make it a 3 part story because of all the things wich are happening, so far I really enjoy writing this story and to see that actually people read it makes it even more fun. My aim is to get around 1000-1500 words per Chapter. Anyway thanks for reading everyone and part 3 will be uploaded soon!