44. Because you are SLOW.

THE NEXT DAY
AT EVENING
3rd PERSON'S POV
TAKAYAMA TOWN
------------------------------------

Our lovebirds are wandering around the town of Takyama, hand in hand.

Kanae - This place still gives me the chills, since I almost died here a few days ago. If you hadn't come that da-

Satoshi -  *cuts her off by putting his index finger on her lips* As long as I'm alive, nothing will happen to you. I will always come to save you. And that's a promise.
*removes his finger from her lips*

Kanae - *instantly hugs him*

Satoshi - *hugs her back*

The two hug each other without giving a damn about the people around them.
They pull out after two minutes.

Kanae - Satoshi-kun, yesterday after lunch, we were supposed to be talking about fusing our Breathing Techniques, right?

Satoshi - Oh yeah! About that. I just wanted to know if it was possible to fuse your Flower Breathing technique and my Sun Breathing technique together. I actually tried to do it, but with my Sun and Thunder Breathing during the fight against Kokushibo, the Upper Moon 1, but as I started fusing my breaths, I think my body took a very heavy toll and my body couldn't handle it.

Kanae - I think we should try. It might not work, but if it does work, it might be risky, but I still want to try it.

Satoshi - Very well then. When should we start training?

Kanae - Even though I have some slashes, I m all fine. So, sooner the better.

Satoshi - *nods his head* Okay then. Let's start from tomorrow.

Kanae - Alrighty alright.

Satoshi - Hey. There's an udon shop right there, you wanna go? *in mind* I don't remember that udon shop.

Kanae - Why not?

And with that, they enter the udon shop.

The shop owner - *in mind*are they demon slayers? Welcome. How may I help?

Satoshi - Two bowls..................................of udon please.

Satoshi makes the order and the two of them goes to an empty table and sits facing each other.

Kanae - *whispers* Satoshi-kun, is it only me or does this place give off a bad vibe?

Satoshi - *whispers back* Yeah, you are right. And the fact there is no sunlight in this shop and it's only lighted by light bulbs, is making it even more suspicious.

As they were talking, the shop owner comes with the orders.

The shop owner - Here are your orders.

Satoshi - Thank you, mister. By the way, are you new here? I have never seen this shop here before. *In mind* He doesn't have any scent.

The shop owner - You can address me as Shirosuke. And yes, I m new here. I just came here the day before yesterday. I go around Japan and set up my shop in a place for a certain period of time, to let people around Japan taste my udon.