106

A zombie of level 3 with wind power flies down from the top of a high oil tank. An arm is stretched out in front of it and stabs itself like the tip of a sword!

After making a quick judgment in his brain, Hezi subconsciously took his left foot as the axis. At the moment of the third level zombie "flying", he supported his right foot, turned around in place and gave way to the tip of the "sharp sword"!

The golden power put a layer of bright gold on the body of the dog's leg and sword, which appeared out of thin air. With the sound of "Chi --", it was actually cut into two parts by the power of the zombie flying from the middle!!

"Dong, Dong" two sound, divided into two parts of the zombie body landing successively.

He Zizhong still stood in the same place, the pale gold on the knife body in his hand gradually faded, and his forehead was full of cold sweat from hindsight. For a time, he could only stand in the same place, gasping for breath, looking at the corpse which was divided into two parts.

Although this scene happened very quickly, and it was only a few seconds before and after, but this short few seconds almost concentrated all his mental strength and all his strength. Now, as soon as it suddenly ended, the tension and fatigue in his body evaporated in an instant.

"Putui, putui". Since the space upgrade, Tuanzi seems to have no interest in the secondary crystal nucleus. Even if it is put in front of it, the old people will not see it. It looks like a picky child.

But now, when the zombie was re opened by He Zi, the adult Tuanzi, who found a new snack, jumped over happily and began to "dig crystal core and eat snacks" happily.

With his hands on his knees, he Zizhong breathed deeply for several times before he could stabilize his "thumping" heart and looked around again. The "feeling" was gone, leaving only the dead corpse of level three lying on the ground.

The speed of level 3 wind zombies is faster than that of level 2 zombies. He Zizhong has never met with wind zombies before. Therefore, he does not know what level 2 zombies look like or what their abilities are. But now the first level three zombie attacked so fast that one of them died after only one move, which made him have no chance to study it now.

However, from the appearance, level 3 zombies look thinner than level 2 zombies. It seems that because of the wind power, this level 3 zombie is not too bloated. The corpse is covered with dark "skin", and each skin is taut and full of a sense of strength like a tendon. But its appearance has been almost impossible to find any "human" appearance, the facial features blurred into a piece, two eyes appear big, but dark and skin color, and no white eyes. Nose, lips, are incomparably diluted, almost can not see. The nose is just two lines, with a slight bulge at the tip of the nose. The lips have no protuberances at all, and only a line can be seen from the front.

After observing the appearance of some zombies, he Zizhong confirms that there are no other three zombies nearby. When he wants to find the trace of Tuanzi, he finds that Tuanzi is gone.

Over the space, the round body burst out white light. Under the regiment, Hezi Chong, with a silent face, is looking up at the dining appearance of the group adults.