Pain

Chandra yells at Anirudh. Anirudh sheds tears.

Chandra: Anirudh, are you fine?

Anirudh cries.

Chandra: Anirudh, don't cry. She will save zamindar ji. Don't worry. They will return soon. If you not believe me then I will give you the address go and meet her.

Chandra gives him the address.

Anirudh: She will save Kaka but who will save my daughters?

Chandra is shocked. Anirudh sheds tears.

Anirudh: Who will save my daughters? Say!

Chandra contracted his eyebrows as a sign of doubt.

Anirudh tells a flashback.

~Flashback~

~Before 3-4 days~

Anirudh have already seen Kasturi taking Saraswati and Sashwati with her in rikshaw, kids were sleeping. He had questioned her. Kasturi had lied him that they are going to Bengal and will return in few days.

He gave Kasturi some money and sends off them.

Brinda who followed Anirudh, noticed everything.

Brinda: Oh? He loves his daughters more than that Bondita. So, my aim is his kids not that Bondita.

She smiled cunningly.

She came to RC haveli and tries to get closer with Anirudh.

Anirudh opposes her. But Brinda didn't listened him. Anirudh uses his gun to escape from her.

Furious Brinda dials one of her friend and asked to Kidnap Anirudh's kids and Kasturi.

That was the day when Bondita shifted her house near RC Haveli.

At night time, Brinda went to Trilochan's room. She aids him properly.

Anirudh looks on.

Brinda: Don't worry, I am giving him the right medicine.

Anirudh: Do you think I will believe you?

Brinda: Anirudh, no use of mistreating your Kaka. You will save him any how.

Anirudh looks at her with doubt.

Brinda: But, you know what? Your would be wife has a bigger gift than your kaka. Do you want to see it. No, you can't see but you can hear.

Anirudh thinks on. Brinda dials to her friend who had kidnapped Kasturi, Saraswati and Sashwati. She puts the call in speaker.

Kasturi was screaming.

Kasturi: Do anything to me, but leave the kids. Please.

Brinda smiles cunningly. Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: Kasturi??

Kasturi: Barrister Babu... Save us...

She screams.

Anirudh: Hey, stop it. Please. What you want?

Brinda: Don't you know what I want?

Anirudh ges furious and points the gun on her.

Brinda: Hey you mad? If you shoot me, then my men will shoot your kids. Which will be equal to, you killed them.

Anirudh fears and puts the gun down.

Anirudh: I will give whatever you want. Please, leave them. Please!

Brinda: Uh Oh! Sweet heart, be brave. I will not do anything to them. Once our marriage completes they will be set free. Until then they will be in my custody.