110

Fang Hao laughed again at Hezi with a sigh of relief: "it must be OK to listen to his confidence."

He zichong also laughed, even if no one inspired the ability to come, at least the reincarnation of people should be OK. From Guo Bing's happy voice, the first possibility is still very large.

As soon as they got into the Marauder's compartment, they were hugged by a bear by Guo Bing alone. He patted them hard on their backs, excited and speechless for a moment.

Or he Zizhong asked with a smile: "how about it? Are you all right? "

The large capacity car was once again crowded into a group, and all the members of the samsara team came in. Different from the injured patients who were pale yesterday, everyone's faces today are wearing the same smirk as Guo Bing.

"What? Something, something good Guo Bing said and stretched out his hand. "Kara" sound, a group of electric purple light appeared in the palm of his hand.

Lightning, power, fire Most of these samsara people are similar in temperament. I didn't expect that they even had a certain tendency of abilities - none of them were auxiliary, all of them were attack.

In contrast, Lotte and Chen Ning, the two spatial system powers, are simply wonderful flowers among the wonderful flowers.

Looking at Liu Zhi, who has newly inspired the ice system ability, he Zizhong said with a smile: "how skillful and skilled the use of the power, it's estimated that it won't take long to catch up with Alan."

Guo Bing hugged Liu Zhi with a smile on his face: "don't worry, we can surpass them sooner or later. After Letian and Chenning are promoted to the second level, we are ready to go all out to upgrade everyone!"

Lotte also laughed and nodded: "don't say one Ellen, it's OK to hit ten of them!"

Breakfast is still the responsibility of reincarnation. Because Guo Bing was in a good mood, he took out the old cellar of a certain brand that he had treasured for a long time in Chenning space.

It is said that this wine was originally collected by Guo Bing himself. After the arrival of the end of the world and Chen Ning inspired the space, they once went back to Guo Bing's home and took the wine out.

Do you want to drink liquor in the early morning? It can be seen that this elder brother is really dizzy. After being advised by he Zizhong and his wife for a long time, he decided to open the bottle of wine after returning to the base and adding some good dishes. Finally, he pressed down.

"Inspire Here comes the power! " The commander got up in a hurry with some excitement. "Let's go to the No. 4 truck and see what's going on."

How can ordinary people gain powers? This is what all survivors want to know. Unfortunately, there is still a direction for us to try to study, but how to get ordinary people to acquire powers has no clue.

The mass fever before the end of the world led to the vast majority of people becoming zombies, and a small number of people gained powers. But even if some doubt - will zombie virus cause ordinary people to activate powers? But still no one dares to try it in person.