111

He Zizhong, after a while after they arrived at the first floor, the people behind them also arrived one after another.

"No zombies in the room?" When the commander arrived, he whispered to the leader of the investigation team.

The captain shook his head: "no, nothing." There are no zombies, no mutant animals, not even traces of combat.

This is not reasonable.

The commander frowned and raised his hand to the soldiers around him. Soldiers armed with explosion-proof shields and thermal weapons immediately surrounded the gate.

Military personnel are very clear that before the operation, there have been three groups of fully armed people here, but they are all without accident, all no news.

They're all aiming for thermal weapons and equipment, but they're all gone. The people in the base don't know what's in here, but they understand that there must be danger here!

The password lock gate in the military base is still working miraculously. As the gate creaks slowly, the dark warehouse is finally illuminated by the lights in the hands of outsiders.

A soldier groped around the wall for a while. "Pa" sound, actually turned on the light!

"It's really a military factory. There's still electricity at this time!" One of the powers exclaimed, and the others nodded in response.

Because the underground buildings should naturally consider the lighting problem, coupled with the importance of this place, the energy reserves and preventive measures here are not comparable to those of other places. Even if they come back in half a year, there will be electricity here.

Some of the powers don't know what's going on here, but the military knows that, in addition to the people who came here later, the military personnel stationed here also don't know where they are. But now

Some weapons and ammunition to be taken away are stored in this warehouse, which are stacked around the warehouse. There is nothing in the whole warehouse except the dust on the ground.

People's eyes lit up when they saw the boxes containing ammunition.

"First go to the second floor underground, where the machinery and equipment are. Make sure there is no problem on the second floor before taking the finished products." The commander ordered a few soldiers to stay here, "count the number of things in this room."

"Yes Several soldiers who were called to salute and take orders.

He Zi is still the pioneer of the investigation troops. He Zi redistributes his powers and tries his best to explore in all directions. However, he finds nothing

If there are zombies, zombies, mutant animals, as long as they move, they can sense through the wind, but now there is nothing - really nothing.

This is really weird.

The two men cautiously followed in the middle of the team, and went down to the second floor of the underground through the long stairs. The distance between the first floor and the second floor was far, which was as high as the third or fourth floor of an ordinary building. However, considering the use of the base here, this height is normal.