112

The elevator is responsible for carrying things up, and people who go down the stairs have to walk back.

When they went downstairs, they met several senior military officers who had seen from Tuanzi's eyes and went down three floors to get things.

The person in charge of the military was talking about something in a low voice. When he saw someone coming, he didn't say any more. Two groups of people crossed by and went to the hall on the first floor of the ground.

Many soldiers were still carrying things from a storehouse. He Zizhong avoided a group of people carrying boxes and accidentally glanced at the dust on the box. He was stunned and looked down at the ground.

"What's the matter?" Fang Hao asked in doubt, seeing that he did not move.

"You say What can make the place where people have died become clean and nothing remains? " He Zizhong still lowered his head and looked around the ground.

"What? Dead, but nothing left? " Fang Hao was stunned and looked at the ground.

The ground on the first floor of the underground floor is still clean, but a lot of dust has been left because no one has cleaned it for a long time. In addition to the footprints made by people passing by and the scratches when carrying things, there are also traces of regular sliding of something at the corners where no one passes by

One by one, as if swept by something Sweep it?!

"What are you looking at? Picking up gold Guo Bing followed them. Seeing that they hadn't moved for a long time, he couldn't help asking.

He Zizhong suddenly closed his eyes and communicated with Tuanzi in his brain to let it fly high. He wanted to see if there were such traces on the ground on the third floor underground!

The situation of the third floor is similar to that of the first floor, and there is dust everywhere. Those officers didn't notice when they went in before, but now let the regiment examine it carefully and find out that it is exactly the same as the situation on the second floor!

"It's a mutant plant!" He Zizhong suddenly looks up at Guo Bing, who is lazy by asking questions, and Fang Hao.

"Where is it?" Guo Bing was also startled. He had suffered from the mutant plants, and always remembered that kind of powerless terror.

"Right here." He Zi points to the ground and affirms the tunnel.

The sound of their movements attracted a soldier in charge of security work on the first floor of the ground: "what's the matter? There are still things to be moved, rest, and then... "

"We have something to report. It's very likely that there have been mutant plants here." Guo Bing immediately explained to the little soldier.

"Variation Plants? " The little soldier was a little confused. He didn't respond for a moment.

He Zizhong suddenly felt that something was breaking the ground from the deep ground!!

He had been using wind power to communicate with all underground spaces as much as possible to detect any danger. But now he found out that the danger was always there, because those plants were hidden in the soil outside the building, and the air circulation was blocked by the soil wall, so he didn't find out in advance!