114

"All the rooms in which things are kept are kept open and locked." He Zizhong is not sure if his power can easily break those toughened glass. Even if he can, he will definitely make a big noise, and will certainly wake up those mutant plants.

Fang Hao clearly nodded: "let's go back to study how to unlock the lock, but the Tuanzi can't come out for the time being."

"How do I feel like you're gloating?" He Zi pinched his cheek with a heavy smile and glanced at the space with all regret - well, it was actually a look of schadenfreude.

Tuanzi is floating in the space, suddenly feel some hair on the body, god horse situation? Round big eyes left, right look, in the space in addition to their own nothing? But it's really boring. When will Baba move things? I want to sleep in my arms!

He Zizhong knew that he didn't have to carry things tonight, so he simply lay down beside Fang Hao and hugged him: "I suspect that the reason why these plants appeared so late today is that they were not near the base in the beginning, or they were originally in the deeper ground. I didn't come out until I heard something

Fang Hao was stunned. He frowned and thought about it. He said, "it's very likely that every time we encounter a mutant plant, we will attack as soon as they find it. There's also the possibility that they were there, just asleep! They didn't attack until we woke them up. " He poked his hand in the arm. "It's like the big flower we met last time we got the seed!"

"It's possible." He Zi kisses his forehead with a smile. "We should be more careful when we move in the future. These plants become more and more strange, even those zombies are the same..." Say, he son heavy suddenly Leng next, expression some dignified, "some wrong."

"Well? What's wrong Fang Hao asked in a hurry.

"Zombies." He Zi sat up and said, "there are many zombies following our motorcade when we pass through P city today, but there are no zombies around after we stop here!"

"Well? The zombies are not surrounded? " Fang Hao didn't understand what he meant.

"Yes, we saw some zombies on the road before we stopped, but those zombies were not surrounded after we stopped..." With that, He Zi opened the window again, melted his wind power into the air as much as possible, and explored in all directions.

He used to cover the scope of this exploration around the team, and didn't go too far. Now he Zizhong, who is trying his best, gradually receives feedback from the wind Zombies, unknown number of zombies, are slowly closing in here!

When he picked up the walkie talkie with green sticker, he Zizhong called Guo Bing, who was preparing to relax and have a good sleep.

"How's it going?" Ellen looked with concern at another man in the carriage, who looked a little shabby in his thirties, while his eyes were closed in cold sweat.

The original girls in the car have been sent to another car. Now all the people in this car are the elite of their overlord.

"They're right behind me. I try to control their position and don't get too close for the time being Ah The man suddenly screamed, and red blood came out of his mouth and his eyes.