Chapter 4

ATHENA

I was making coffee while thinking about the dream I just dreamed last night. I was dreaming about the dream I've dreamed when I was a kid. Welp, That sounds a little weird.

I was about to drink my coffee when my Phone rang, Indicating that someone is calling. I picked it up without looking at it, Thinking that it was Rose.

"Hi," I started when I didn't hear anyone talking after I answered. I then drank my Coffee.

"Babe, I miss you.." I choke on the coffee when I heard his voice that made me cough. Damn it!

I turned off the phone Immediately and took a cloth to wipe the spilled coffee on the table. A lone tear fell from my eyes when I remembered our last meeting. He is also the reason why I want to go back here at Europe, to avoid him.

-

"I love you, Okay? Please believe me Athena!" He shouted angrily, Holding my wrist tightly. I felt his nails digging on my skin.

"You love me so you need me? Or you need me so you love me?" I asked him, Holding the pain and my tears inside. He does not deserve my tears!

"What are you talking about?" He asked coldly, His hands becoming tighter. A whimper Escape my mouth but I suppressed my tears. I laughed dryly.

"Don't think that I don't know you have been dating and kissing with another girl behind my back! You need me so you could take over your family's Business. She is poor while I am rich. And you knew that Aunty and Uncle won't accept her with you. You just need me Kiel! That's why you say you love me! It's her that you want. Not me!" After saying that, I forcefully took my wrist away from his hold.

I took a step back and Immediately wiped the tear that was about to fall from my eyes. I fisted my hand as I glared at him.

"Don't say that you love me, Because you don't. You love her. You want her. But you just need me. I hate you Kiel. Alot. Have a nice life." I said before running away from the scene, While he was shouting my name behind me.

-

How shameless of him to even say that he misses me. Ha! He thinks that he can still fool me with his lies? He must be dreaming.

I gritted my teeth when the Phone rang again. I glanced at it and it is only a Phone number. I took my phone and took a look at the Number that called earlier.

And it was exactly the same number that is currently calling right now. I turned my phone off, Not wanting to listen to him. He is dreaming too much.

I remembered the time when I realized how much of a fool I was when I saw them both eating their faces so Happily. He was hugging her waist while she was hugging his neck. And oh how gross of it. Damn.

But now I've moved on, And there is no way I am letting him fool me again. Once is enough. Like what the saying goes- Forgive but never forget. I can forgive his Sins, But I would never forget what he did.

My heart is too Fragile to let it get hurt again and again. It is time to find a new life and give it to a man that deserves it. My heart is only for the man that deserves it.

I finished my coffee and decided to think of a Job to take in Europe. My course was Business but I don't know what kind of Business jobs I should take.

My mother and father even told me to not find a Job yet since they are still alive to take care of me, And their money will still be passed on me when they die. My Father is an Engineer while my Mother is a Doctor. She is a Surgeon.

My Aunt is a Fashion Designer in the Philippines while my Uncle which is her Husband is a Director in a Company in America. So yeah, You could tell they are very rich. The Members of my Family are all Successful people. While me, I still don't have a Job. A sigh escaped my lips. What is God's plan for me?

I want to find a Job, But I don't know what kind. I don't have a Job set inside my mind. I can't help but think of the reason why is my Path turning this way, Life really is full of Challenges.

I took my phone and opened it, There was a message from my Mom. I tapped it and read the Message. Talking about Jobs and Money...

"Sweetie, I have already transferred $200,000 to your account. Your father will transfer the other half next month. I hope you are okay and safe there! I love you!" My Parents had always wanted to spoil me. But I don't like it.

It has always been my Dream to be Successful like my Relatives and be Independent like Mulan and brave like Merida. And I knew that it takes alot of Learning, Hard work and Experience to achieve all of it. So I don't want to rely on my Parents.

They already did so much for me. Although I've already told them that, they would still give me money so I never get a choice. They said that I need to find a Big Beautiful Job and that's when they will stop.

But how can I find a Job that big when I don't even know what Job I want? This is Ridiculous.

I checked my account and indeed, She sent me $200,000 in my account. But I still have $300,000 in it, now it is already $500,000. I didn't spend money that much after I landed in Europe, Except paying the Bills, Taxi, and a Milkshake in a Restaurant.

I only spend on things I need. I don't like wasting it on things that I want then get bored on that wanted things. If I get bored on them, What's the use of spending money on it? I texted my Mother back.

"Mom, I don't need more money, I still have $500,000 here in my account. If I need money, Then I'll ask you. Okay?" I replied to her.

"Oh, Honey. Fine. But if you still don't ask us after 1 year then we will be sending more to your account. Understand?" My mother replied and a little smile escaped my lips. At least they won't send me more this year until I ask.

I was about to turn off my phone when it rang. I hate him, So much. I blocked his number and I was shock to see almost 15 miscalls from him. Is this guy nuts!?

I turned my phone off so nothing could disturb me and went to the back yard, Because the Backyard near the forest is the freshes air ever. It was my favourite place.

-

Here is the Chapter for today my Beautiful stars! I might update another one later or update two Chapters tomorrow. It depends. Well, I hope you'll enjoy this one! What do you think will happen at the rest of the Chapters?

I'll try to Enlighten that Curiosity of yours faster. (Try) If you are Curious. Xx. ❤️