118

Chen Ning drooped his eyelids and snorted: "since we found it, there is no reason to spit out. We can install as much as we can in the space of Lotte and I. The rest of the way to see if you can refit the car and hide it in a hidden place. "

In any case, it is impossible for them to spit out what they find. Although all the people in their team have activated the powers, the powers are not omnipotent. Logistics powers like Chen Ning and Rakuten can't expect them to help fight at all. Even if the powers that inspire the powers are clean, if there are no high-strength weapons around them, they are waiting Slaughtered Lamb - die.

These things are their life at a critical time. Since they are in their hands this time, they can't be handed over to others in any case.

After confirming the explosion in the refinery, the two armored vehicles of the military were very anxious to rush back to the base to meet and confirm whether the others had successfully returned. But the other teams that joined up this time didn't think so. Even the military convoy had to blow up the oil refinery to get rid of the zombies, and the mission had already failed in eight out of ten.

It doesn't matter if the mission fails, but they can't go back empty handed! On the way back to the base, it's always good to turn around and collect more things.

The two groups of people had a disagreement on this, but they had to. On that night, the military invited the leaders of each team to come to the meeting for consultation.

He Zizhong takes Fang Hao and other members of the samsara team to sit by the fire for dinner. In the dinner, there are dried meat diced that they are longing for. After the dried meat is soaked and shredded, it is added to the rice and boiled into porridge. Finally, the team members who can eat the meat taste again are full of happy smile - they still have a lot of meat in the car. After returning, they will improve the food for the brothers who stay in the base!

Lotte and Zhang Xiaoming are together. They are holding two beautiful looking bracelets and bracelets and are muttering something. Fang Hao couldn't help laughing when he thought of lotian's "bubble girls with bracelets" during the day.

"What's the matter?" He Zizhong asked in a low voice.

Fang Hao refers to Letian and Zhang Xiaoming, and tells he Zizhong what he said when he gave him those jade products that were not absorbed by space.

"It's a good way to cheat them back." As for the man or woman who was cheated back To be tested. He Zi touched his chin and glanced at the group of two who sat up. These two idiots were thin and quiet in the samsara team. Now people's ideas have not been changed. Let's wait for another month or two Keke, these two beautiful little brothers are placed in the middle of a group of rough men. It depends on who can react first.

“…… You put it away? "

"No! No such thing

"Look for it again, and see if you've lost it..."

He Zizhong was distracted here and listened to the brothers over there.

"What's the matter?" Fang Hao approached and asked.