The Gardening Club

Legoshi's POV:

After being found in the rooftop's pool by Jack, we talked together in the hallways. Jack had always been my best friend since childhood and we were free to talk about anything we wanted together. He's always been the same lively pup, always making friends all the time, taking all the attention, talking to people. I couldn't do that. Despite being a total extrovert, he's always been by my side, and that makes me feel better, I guess. I shouldn't have been surprised when he said that the brawl wasn't an act.

Ever since the whole violent scandal yesterday, I couldn't get myself to talk, or even be seen, by Louis. I felt so disappointed that I only realize right now that I'm causing him trouble. It was the only thing that filled my thoughts, except for that wolf who sat in front of the crowd yesterday, watching as the fight went on. He was the same one I saw during biology hour. Why was he in my head? Was it his... No. I shouldn't think about him. It was weird that he was also part of the disruptive thoughts in my head, especially when I didn't know him. He's been in my head for the whole time and I honestly couldn't get my eyes off of him when I saw him in the crowd. Something about that wolf told me something, but I really can't figure out what it was. He looks so lovely within that fluff. I wonder if he... would feel like that rabbit.

I can't even recall what went on upstairs in the gardening club. She tried to seduce me. Was that how herbivores really greet each other? God, what am I saying. She was soft, and smelled nice. Does that wolf smell like flowers too? Is he... soft to the touch of my hands? No matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about that stupid wolf. The way he walked into the wolves' room during biology hour and smiled. I like that smile. His fluff was also, well, fluffy. His eyes too. His eyes look gentle and less intimidating than mine are. They look cute.

Wait, why am I thinking about him?

Jack talked about all types of things while we slowly walked to class. He went from the show last night to our dorm mates, a bit about the subjects he'd selected for the year and how difficult each task or assessment was. Thankfully, when we reached the corridor on our way to the classroom, he calmed down with the information and allowed me to talk. The question he gave was rather weird.

"Yeah, I have to admit," he said while we walked, "It seems like in recent days you've been having a rough time. Any particular reason I should know about?"

"A reason, huh?" I said, thinking about the answer, "I don't really know."

The reason I said that was because there was a lot going on in my head. One of the reasons I quickly thought about was the fact that I almost ate someone alive. I couldn't stop attacking myself in my own mind about the way I had attempted to devour someone. It was a small bunny, and I scratched her arm with my claws which I saw bandaged during our second meeting up in the rooftop. She lied about not knowing what had happened. Why?

"Could it be... You fell in love?"

I stopped, stood straight and proceeded to panic. The only words I began to scream in my head was the name of that random wolf.

Y/N.

"Oh, my tail is swingin' maybe I'm in love! Le-Le-Legoshi, Le-Le-Legoshi," he sang. He stopped and abruptly turned when he realized I wasn't following anymore.

I'm screwed.

"Bu-bu-bu-but?!" He yelled, quickly walking like a penguin towards me when he realized that he was right while I stood collecting my mind while it was still panicking and I unconsciously decided to pace faster towards class in hopes to disregard the topic, but he came after me with more questions and random words I didn't wanna process. I saw a few glances placing their eyes the ecstatic dog while he and I ran seemingly for no reason.