✾𝟱𝟰✾

Inosuke made his way towards the old woman

Inosuke made his way towards the old woman. "Hey!" Tanjiro exclaimed angrily. "I see you're a demon hunter," the woman bowed gently. "You look pretty weak!" Inosuke pointed a finger at the woman. "Hey!" Y/n scolded. "Come in," the woman said. 

The four of them were walking together, Y/n was still carried gently by Tanjiro. They walked through the many rough ceramic pots that had the finest and most desirable trees planted in the pot. The tall bamboo walls were well-built, protecting them all from the outside world. 

"That old lady sure walk fast!" Zenitsu exclaimed as his sandals clicked on the floor. "This is where you'll be staying," the woman said as the three of them got nearer towards the mansion. "The lady will follow me," the woman added. "I will help her in walking," Tanjiro said. "Very well," the woman nodded as Y/n was placed down on the ground, she stood but then quickly fell, Tanjiro caught her by her waist and she wrapped her arms around Tanjiro's shoulders. "Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked. 

"I'm all right!" Y/n nodded. The couple walked through the many doors and finally, the woman stopped. A kimono was placed neatly there was a woman sitting on her knees, she had naturally wavy dark brown hair with vivid blue eyes who wore a pink kimono that had a few flower patterns and a fancy skirt that was tied around her waist with intricate and beautiful ribbons and ties. A hair accessory was on her head, and flower earrings were seen dangling on her ears. 

"Yua, please be sure to take care of the girl demon hunter," the old woman spoke. The brown-haired girl nodded politely, her eyes were closed. Y/n's grip on Tanjiro got a bit tighter. Was she going to be in the same room as this woman? She was a bit nervous in interacting with the stranger. 

Tanjiro looked at Y/n. "Don't be scared darling, I'll be in the other room," he whispered into her ear as she sighed before she nodded. "All right," she said before the both of them entered the room. 

Tanjiro walked out towards the door and followed the woman back. Y/n gulped. "Welcome to the Wisteria," the woman bowed politely. "Oh-- you don't need to bow and act so formal," Y/n mumbled. The woman straightened up her posture as she sat. "My name is Yamamoto Yua, a pleasure to meet you," the woman nodded.