Surrounded

Jungkook and Yoongi walked beside each other as they passed through the crowd

Jungkook and Yoongi walked beside each other as they passed through the crowd. Jungkook gulped, his hand shaking as Yoongi held it.
"Hyung... " Jungkook says with a small voice.

"Shh, it'll be okay, calm down and take deep breaths, okay?" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded, tightening his hold on the older's hand.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he felt arms grab at him and Yoongi.
"Hyung... " Jungkook says as tears starts to form in his eyes.

He looks back and sees the others, being in the same situation as them. Black dots appear in his vision, but he shook his head to try and make it disappear, he's not gonna pass out in this crowd.

He had fell sick this morning, but they needed to come back, so he lied that he felt good. Yoongi looks at Jungkook as the younger stumbled and bumped to him.

He felt his hold loosen, but he tightened his hold. Since Jungkook's still stumbling, he decided to wrap an arm around the younger's waist.

Looking back at the others, he sees them with worried expressions even if they had masks. Jungkook's legs almost gave up, but he's trying his best to stay awake.

"We're almost there, Koo" Yoongi says and they finally reached their van. Jungkook is sat down on the van, Yoongi checked his temperature and felt how hot he is.

"You're burning up" Yoongi says, sighing. He looked at the others, who got inside the van too.
"He got a fever" Yoongi says.

Because of the incident, the guards that didn't do their work properly are fired, and Hybe made a statement that fans should be more respectful and give the idols some privacy. Jungkook was also scolded by Jin for not telling them that's he's sick.

 Jungkook was also scolded by Jin for not telling them that's he's sick