17)Why me?

Isabella's pov,
I was waiting for Rafe to show up at my window tonight considering he will be expecting to get laid after apologizing to Pope and JJ but he never did. I fell asleep around 3 am and woke up at 10. i groaned when I couldn't feel the familiar strong arm wrapped around my waist. I sighed before picking up my phone to see Rafe didn't even text me. I texted him asking him why he didn't come last night. He just replied that he was busy. Why was he being so cold? Before I could do anything else JJ bursted into my room and snickered at my tired self. "Did you get a good fuck?" He cooed at me and I smacked his arm. "He's ignoring me" I let out with a sigh. He came over by my side and pulled me in a hug. "Oh no. What did you do bella? Did you defend us too much?" JJ asked me dramatically making me laugh. "That I always do" I admitted. "But he never ignored me before for that" I said my smile dropping. "Hey it's kook king we're talking about. He's obsessed with you. You have nothing to worry about bel" he said and pinched my cheeks. "Get ready. Wear your best swim suit. We're going to the beach. Also the pogues are having pancakes with your mum downstairs. They might finish everything. Come quick!" He hurried me out of bed.

After having breakfast with the pogues we all went towards the beach to see that it was almost empty. "C'mon bel. You're with me. I'll teach you how to surf pogue style" Pope said with a small smile as he grabbed two surfing boards for me and him. The others were already in the water but he was the only one who had waited for me. I smiled in gratitude and took a board from him. I tried to copy his actions but I fell from the board on the first try. If it wasn't for Pope I would've hit my head. I looked at his arm that held me close to him. I blushed unknowingly at the close proximity. He looked down at my lips and before I knew it he pressed his lips against me. I was shocked for a second before I pushed him away from me. "shit. Bel I'm so fucking sorry" he said in frustration and before I could say something he ran away from me. "Holy shit" kie said as she and the other pogues came towards me having witnessed the whole scene. "I just cheated on Rafe" I let out and Sarah nodded no profusely. "No no hey Pope kissed you honey you didn't kiss back" she comforted me but it was of no use. I started crying as she hugged me. The rest of the pogues soon joined in. "Rafe will kill pope" I choked out having knowing his temper when it came to that certain pogue. "Hey just tell him the truth calmly and okay who am I kidding? He's gonna kill my best friend shit!" JJ yelled out in frustration. "Okay JJ shut up you're not helping" John B glared at him making him shut.

That night I prayed for Rafe to not come but ofcourse he had to come. I saw the familiar kook king at my window. He didn't look happy or sad. He was neutral and that's what scared me the most. I opened the window and before I could say something he started saying "why me?" I looked at him in confusion making him sigh. "Why do you love me?" He asked me this time making me nervous. "Y-you heard me talking to ma?" I asked him shocked and he nodded while looking down. I sighed before sitting on the bed and saying "Because I see the real you. The part of you that you hide from others. Rafe you're amazing. You make me happy. yes you have some flaws" his smile dropped at that part but I quickly added "But I love those flaws. I love your everything. I love you. You're my person Rafey". His eyes watered at my words. "No one ever told me that" his voice cracked and before I knew he started crying. I jumped over to him and pulled him in a big hug.

"I love you Isabella Dawn May. So fucking much. Let me show you how much" he let out before pressing his lips to mine.