123

Seeing that these plants were really attracted, he Zizhong decided to wait for two days: "wait a few more days. After these plants leave here, we can get things."

"What if they don't go?" Fang Hao winked at Hezi with a bad smile on his face.

He Zizhong was helpless and raised his hand to pinch his face: "then we have to give these weapons to these plants." With that, he picked him up.

"I haven't finished watching the show yet! I don't know which tutor he chose... "

"We'll see tomorrow. Let's finish our business first."

The next morning, after they got up, he Zizhong was fresh and fresh. Fang Hao, who couldn't get up, hit the bed.

Humming the tune of a pre apocalyptic pop song, he Zizhong goes to the kitchen in great spirit to heat the milk, toast, fried bacon and fried eggs for Fang Hao, who is still raising "wounds". He made these simple foods very well.

After breakfast, Tuanzi first asked Tuanzi to go to the third floor underground of the ordnance factory to check the situation. He confirmed that the mutant plants inside had not been evacuated and the alarm was still ringing. Then he left the space under the leadership of Fang Hao and returned to the base bedroom. Fortunately, the two men entered the space from the bedroom bed last night, and Fang Hao was allowed to rest at the moment.

Just came out to hear someone knock on the door downstairs, from the window to see the person is Zhang Xiaoming, he Zizhong hurried downstairs.

"Did you get up late? I knocked at the door for a long time Zhang Xiaoming complained at first. He Zizhong looked behind him suspiciously, "where's Fang Hao?"

"Not yet." He Zi said again that his face did not change color, heart did not jump, let Zhang Xiaoming with disdainful eyes for a long time, "Guo Bing, what's the matter?"

"About weapons, our boss asked you to go there."

Left Fang Hao at home to cultivate, he Zizhong followed Zhang Xiaoming to the villa of the samsara team alone. Don't say, it's very useful to have team members stay at the base to inquire about the information and understand the wind direction of the base.

On the way to samsara, Zhang Xiaoming told all the news he had just learned: "I heard that there was a healer in the base. What did they say? This is the only one in the healing system, which is more rare than all other powers Hum. " He snorted in disbelief, which is why he really wanted to see Fang Hao today. He could take Fang Hao to ridicule the "only" treatment system.

"That must be very popular." He Zi smiles again.

Zhang Xiaoming hummed twice again: "I heard that as soon as the treatment department entered the base, there was a long line in her place that night, and there was no end to it!"

"That's a good thing. At last, there is such a medical ability in the base, and there is a place to look for people when they are injured." He Zi nodded with a smile.

Zhang Xiaoming rolled his eyes: "what! It's said that people disappeared in the middle of the night yesterday. Many people are blocking up outside the house where she lived. Many people are looking for people all over the world! " Today's medical facilities are very simple, and the hospital in the base is changed to be strategic. Ordinary people who want to see a disease are much more troublesome than before the end of the world.