126

Let's not mention how the samsara people commented on he Zizhong and his wife. He only said that Fang Hao got on the bus happily and couldn't help humming as he sat beside him.

Others may not understand why Fang Hao is so happy, but he Zizhong can probably guess: "so happy?"

Fang Hao put his head on he Zizhong's shoulder: "of course! They have their own treatment, so I don't have to be a doctor for them! "

Helping others to cure can certainly exercise his own abilities. However, compared with being a doctor for other teams, he has to think about the safety of other people's teams from time to time. Fang Haoning can be his beloved full-time doctor.

Now that the samsara team has a professional doctor, isn't it better for him to step back to the second line and help himself when there is something they can't handle?

Smiling and pinching his nose, he Zizhong continues to drive towards the base. They also wanted to go into the city as soon as possible to explore the road, but they found out early yesterday that the alarm in the military factory finally stopped working! The mutant plants are gone. If you go into the city, you'd better be more prepared. If you sharpen your knife, you can't miss the firewood cutters. You and I decided to go back to the base first and wait until you get something!

When he Zizhong and his wife returned to the base, a group of people in the base were preparing to leave the base. After several days of surprise interrogation, the overlord's men finally revealed the place where the weapons were hidden.

Of course, the people who said it were not Allen and Yin Dong. They knew that if the news was said, the base might deal with it secretly, but if they didn't say it, it didn't mean that the people below would not say it.

Some threats, some threats and some interrogation methods are mixed together, and the hard hitting man will relax. What's more, it's not just these men who know about these weapons?

One of the three women who had escaped from heaven and was dedicated to Allan's water system, accidentally saw something in the place where they had hidden their weapons. Although she couldn't give the specific location and place name, she saw what people had hidden with Allen and them at the beginning. After contributing one or two names, the military raided and interrogated them. Naturally, they said the location.

As for Alan himself

"A man with such a mind will not be honest with us." Song general looks the same, waved to his son, made the cut action.

Song Xianghong opens his mouth, but he knows that he must not persuade his father. He is about to take orders to deal with it when a small soldier comes in in in a hurry.

"Report chief! Just now, the eldest lady took someone to the place where the prisoners were held and put He took the man away... "

"Prisoner? What kind of prisoner? " The general of the Song Dynasty glared at the copper bell, which was extremely frightening.

The soldier shivered and took a peek at Song Xianghong: "it's the overlord's..."

"Nonsense!" General song stood up in anger, pointing to his son with shaking hands and swearing: "look at you! What do you make of her?! She dares to rob prisoners today, but will she dare to rob classes tomorrow? "