128

History

Chapter 128

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

After seeing the people in the corridor, Yin Dong stood still and pushed down his glasses. For the future development of the overlord team, he took the initiative to say: "this is a win-win situation for our team and the Song family." he didn't say anything about it. Dai Jun's identity was just like the men and women around Allen before the end of the world It's just stuff.

Nowadays, the girls who used to climb Allen's bed are all black, just like dead parents. Yin Dong has no time to find someone to beat him. Dai Jun is the only man that Allen received after his last life. He has already given him a lot of face by saying more.

Dai Jun naturally knew his identity, and when he heard Yin Dong's words, he reluctantly laughed: "brother Yin, I understand. It's impossible for Alan to say anything I'm not going to make trouble. " Dai Jun himself is very clear about his position. He is a man, not as impressive as those women. When Allen gets married in the future, the Song family who may clean up those enchanting women is likely to forget himself. As long as I do it more covertly, I can still have an important position beside Allen.

The reason why my expression is not so Who let Alan and them in the other day? I thought they might not be able to get out, so

Yin Dong nodded when he saw that he was sensible and went inside. After two steps, he suddenly asked, "why didn't you see Xu Lili?"

Dai Jun was stunned and then sneered: "people are very busy. Since the last time you took the team out to do the task, you haven't come back very much. Maybe it's to find some new backers."

Yin Dong frowns, and Xu Lili's character is put aside first. Even if she comes back, she will only complicate Allen's marriage. But it must be said that her powers are very important. The mutant plants they met last time in the ordnance factory How much help would it be if there were plant powers that could manipulate those plants?

Not to mention that the base has found a way to upgrade with the crystal core. Unfortunately, it is still a little late for the team to know the news

Yin Dong has something in mind and is busy these days. Now he is very tired. He puts these things aside for the time being and turns back to his room to rest.

On the one hand, Dai Jun is worried about whether their own affairs will be found out when Allen and his wife are away these days. On the other hand, he is afraid that when he marries the eldest daughter of the Song family in the future, what should he do? So just wait in front of Ellen's bedroom on the second floor.

About an hour later, Alan, who had been drinking too much, staggered up. Knowing that he was going to get married, he couldn't let the Song family speak. Therefore, when Allen came back, he had temporarily arranged all the girls in the team who had been with him to a room outside the villa.

Supporting Allen upstairs is a male member of the team. After going up the second floor, he saw Dai Jun and met him. Knowing the relationship between them, he simply handed Allen over to Dai Jun.