129

The couple took a group to drive deep into the city, where depression and devastation remain in the once prosperous metropolis.

All day, the continuous rain washed here, but it did not bring fresh after the rain. On the contrary, under the lead gray sky, it was more dark, humid, cold and gloomy.

After the zombies appeared, the buildings in the urban area were damaged to varying degrees in battle after battle. Nowadays, the continuous rain makes the buildings loose, fragile and dilapidated.

Driving along the road, the two people everywhere can see the ruins of buildings standing on both sides of the street, it seems that a gust of wind at any time can blow those buildings down.

"We can see how many buildings are built by cutting corners." Fang Hao sighed when he saw that at least half of the former supermarket had collapsed completely.

"If you can make something in three or five months, don't expect it to last 30 or 50 years." Hezi heavy smile, suddenly expression a congealed, "ready, let's find a solid place to deal with the following."

"Good."

They have been in the city for a while. When the zombies behind the car accumulate to a certain amount, they will find a relatively safe place to clean up.

First, in order to train their skills; second, to fight for the crystal nucleus required by the base teams; third, to clean up the zombies and reduce the number of zombies as much as possible.

There is a tacit understanding between the two people, so there is no need to say more at this moment. They get out of the car, take their weapons, and when the first zombie arrives, they flash in.

This is still the outskirts of the urban area, but the zombies have appeared in the shadow of many secondary zombies.

They are now fighting zombies in order to accumulate some crystal nuclei and use them after returning to the base. Naturally, they will not kill zombies and throw them directly into the space, so that the space can absorb crystal nuclei directly.

After cleaning up the two or three hundred zombies, the two men dug out the crystal nucleus one by one.

"What a trouble..." Fang Hao complained in a low voice, and then chuckled at Hezi beside him. "I didn't think it was very troublesome to dig one by one."

"Of course, before there were people from the samsara team helping to dig the ground crystal core. We just had to concentrate on dealing with high-level zombies, which would have been so troublesome." He Zizhong couldn't help laughing. By the way, he nudged the floating Tuanzi beside him. "How can't you expect to be more active when you eat advanced crystal nuclei?"

Tuanzi twisted a fat waist and "floated" to the side of hemp. It would not take the initiative to say that it had been able to help directly "suck" out the crystal nucleus! If you are not good Baba know, will certainly abuse League workers!

There are a lot of more cautious tuans. In places full of zombies, they don't deliberately go to the ground to get dirty. When they wander to the roadside, they suddenly find something creeping on the ground? This shape, this undulation, this posture - mutant plant!!