131

Gasping for breath, Dai Jun was hiding in the warehouse of a shopping mall near the base with a gun.

He didn't know how Ellen died suddenly, and how he became the biggest suspect?? He just slept with Ellen and didn't even roll the sheets!

Who killed Alan? You're putting yourself on the hook?!

What's more, who helped himself escape?!

Trembling to listen to the door scratching and scratching outside, Dai Jun felt that he had never been so desperate. The people who rescued him only said - even if he was wronged, no one would believe what an ordinary person said, not to mention that even if they "accidentally" killed themselves during interrogation, no one in the base would care!

Yes, in the world today, only the powers are valuable, and only the powers have the weight to speak!

Look at Allen. Didn't he build the team because he became a power after the end of the world? More because he is a power person, will be the base big man green eye has to add, will soon go to marry the Song family's eldest lady?!

How many taboos did Alan do? Isn't it because of his ability that people dare not and don't want to attack him again and again? And this time This time, it was obvious that someone hated him and didn't want him to marry the eldest daughter of the Song family!

As long as you can become a power As long as you can become a power

Dai Jun took out a small transparent "stone" from his tightly held knapsack with trembling hands. This is the crystal core that all forces in the base are purchasing at a high price. It is a good thing that can improve the power of a power and upgrade it.

Dai Jun doesn't know how a power can be upgraded with this thing, but he has heard another rumor

His hands trembled more and more fiercely, which was not only caused by the panic in the past two days, but also by the zombies outside the door who smelled their own flesh. It's because he's addicted to drugs again

Allen and the days they left the base, they got in touch with a man with some white goods in his hands.

He is a member of the overlord's team, and knows some hidden news, so the man flatters himself with poison as reward. When the two sides were trading, the other side mentioned that it seemed that the base leaders had found a way for ordinary people to stimulate powers - eat crystal nuclei.

I have also questioned that eating crystal nucleus will become a zombie, but what the other side said is reasonable - probability. Some people will become zombies after eating, but some people can activate powers after falling off. It is said that he heard from those who inspired the power by eating the crystal nucleus. Often, they had to eat the crystal nucleus and had a strong desire to survive in a desperate predicament. Finally, they actually succeeded in stimulating the power

It sounds fantastic, but today's world has long been more fantastic than in novels

Do you want to try it?

Looking at the door which is constantly being photographed, Dai Jun's look changed for a long time. Finally, he looked up and put the crystal core into the entrance.