4. Hell

A/N

*Just a quick note.... Thank u for 700 reads,on this story. U are the best.

Now enjoy ;)

                            ~ Rene ~

Somebody forgot to close the fucking curtains today. The sun rays hit my skin, also making my body shiver from the cold, we're halfway October and the weather is getting colder. I open my eyes, and a strong headache hitts me to the ground. I must have hit something strong with it, probably.

" What the hell?" I curse, after analysing this was not my room... And definitely not my bed. I try to remember parts of the other night, but I can only recall until the dare. Everything after that, is just a black hole. I try to move, but I'm faced with a strong naked chest and two pair of hands holding on my waist tightly.

His head was resting on the valley between my neck and shoulder and his warm breath was tickling my skin there. Turning around slowly, not wanting to wake him up, and look at his face for a moment. Just like a perfect portrait he is. A strong jaw.., I trail my finger on, long lashes.., well defined brows and pink fluffy lips. I remember how many times, I tasted those lips, and parts of my memory rush back. I can remember the way those lips, carved my everywhere. I slowly remember the night before, what actually happened... How I enjoyed it.., but shouldn't have happened at the first place.

I pull myself away from his body, and for a moment I thought he woke up.., but he just turned to the other side, pulling the covers with him. I search for my purse, and actually find it on the chair, next to the bed. I pull my phone to check the time.

" 5 am"

Fuck, I mutter. I must have fallen asleep last night. My clothes are nowhere to be found, but I just grab the t-shirt hanging on the counter, and put it on. It smells like him... I smell like him too much....

" I must leave.." I whisper quietly trying to find any of my clothes... Which by the way, I can not find anywhere. I look at him one more time.. The one who I spend the night with.. The one who took my virginity.. The one I never thought I could be with.

I wanted my first night to be something special, with someone who loves me... Not someone who fucks everyone he can get his hands on. This was wrong.

I was so stupid.. And let myself fall for something, I've been avoiding my whole life. He got what he wanted and I lost what I had. So much for the big girl facade.

I walk out of the door, noticing its our dorm and my room is just two doors away. I close the door quietly and knock on my door, hoping nobody saw me... Almost naked.

I knock some more times, until some sleepy Ale opens the door. Her eyes wided looking at me.... And my condition.

" Rene" she calls my name, a sound of worry coming with it. I walk inside, sitting on the bed.

" What happened? Ale asked again.

" Ale " I call and she sits next to me." I made a mistake "

" What happened? "

" I think I'm gonna take a shower and tell you everything.... "I murmured." I need a hot shower to make up my mind "

" Okay "she replied." I'm making some breakfast and we'll talk it out "

I nodd and walk to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror, looking at myself. My hair is a mess, and my body as well. I can still feel the wetness between my legs and a slight pain on the hickeys around my body.