134

He Zizhong and he Zizhong show their weapons and climb up the pit in a certain direction. Although there are many zombies of level 3 among the zombies who come back to fight with plants, they are only a dozen. As for the strange zombies with many zombies' limbs twisted together, it was discovered after their verification that they were nothing more than a kind of strange second-class zombies, which used some special collar to "make" armor together. As soon as the bomb exploded, the limbs outside, which were not too strong, were scattered and scattered, revealing the small and thin zombies that were not too big in the middle.

It's easy to blow up, but it's much more troublesome to choose those who are half dead to deal with after bombing. Many of the zombies were blown to pieces, but they still did not die. They were still climbing, crawling and crawling, enough time for them to climb far away in one night.

In addition, many dead zombies' heads are hidden among the ruins. Even if the level of their powers is higher, they will inevitably be injured. What's more, the vines, which are not dead yet, attack from time to time

Fang Hao looked at the newly scratched wound on he Zizhong's body, and his face was so black that ink could drip down his face: "if things are not flammable now, I really want to burn this place with a fire, but I would like to reflect on our business."

He Zi stroked his hair with a smile: "it's all minor injuries, but I'd like to trouble you these two days. When we've been to the exhibition center, we'll go back to the base and have a rest."

Their harvest this time is not small. You can see from the space. After the efforts of Tuanzi for one night, the space has already seen light white fog.

"Well, be careful when you move. If you can't, put on your protective clothing. Don't be afraid of trouble." Because they were sure that the flowers had been blown away and there was no strange pollen in the air, they dressed up in the same simple way as usual. However, there were too many sundries nearby and they were trying to avoid the sneak attack of zombies. They would be scratched.

"Let's see. After all, that dress is not conducive to action."

It took them a day to clean up the remains of the zombie. At this time, Tuanzi has picked out the large plant crystal nucleus, and is competing with the scattered small plant crystal nucleus - this is a good thing to eat, absolutely can't give Baba hemp! When you're full, you'll find them low-grade zombie crystals!

In the evening of the same day, they went back to the place where they parked their cars. They entered the space from there and had a rest for another night. They were ready to leave for the jewelry exhibition hall in the morning. As for Tuanzi? It will find when it loves to find it. Anyway, it will pick out all the crystal nuclei here.

In the morning of the next day, Tuanzi was not finished. That plant is too big, and as long as there are flower buds, crystal nuclei will condense. In addition, crystal nuclei of large and small size in other positions are enough for the group to be busy for several days.

The couple ignored the little guy and drove deep into the city. Without plants in their way, their journey after that was really smooth. Even the number of zombies on the road is not as many as it was a few days ago - a lot of zombies must have died directly in the previous plant War Zombies.