135

This is the place that he zichong and his wife chose before they left. It is relatively safe and hidden. There are two safe boxes left open. Fortunately, the number of zombies that come to compete with plants is not too many. Tuanzi has a special ability to find crystal nuclei. No matter how small and how hidden the crystal nuclei are, Tuanzi can immediately feel them, and even if they are separated by things, they can directly "suck out" the crystal nuclei.

They didn't use such a convenient treasure finder before! It's really a pity for today's bad parents. It's a long time ago that we should let this little guy exercise.

In fact, the number of zombies is not too many, and it is not as widely distributed as plants. The result of Tuan's digestion without returning to space is that it circled around the place where the missile had been thrown, and gathered all the scattered crystal nuclei below level 3 in half an hour.

After that, Tuanzi, who used his stomach to "arch" the door of the safe, rushed to the scattered plant debris and continued to collect the plant nuclei it loved. Although it can't touch the door, it won't touch the door.

After clearing the zombies on the street, they drove their car under the building of the jewelry exhibition center, and then they carefully touched it in. Of course, before entering, they used their experience to look through several backpacks falling from the street nearby.

Most of the backpacks were filled with rotten food, but one of them actually contained jewelry from the exhibition center!

It is mainly made of gold products. Because they are afraid that too much jewelry will be put into the space and the space will enter the dormancy period ahead of time, the two people have a little inspection and then throw the contents of the package into the carriage, and then turn to enter the shopping mall.

This shopping mall is not specially used to sell jewelry, but because there was an exhibition just before the end of the world, it was temporarily cancelled. Most of the other display cabinets were changed into jewelry exhibitions. This building has only two floors, but covers a very large area.

The two men quickly cleaned up the jewelry scattered in each display case on the first floor, and then headed for the second floor.

Because the two people in the street outside the noise is not small, the zombies in the mall have long heard the sound out, and there is not much left inside.

However, as they climbed up the second floor of the mall, they were attacked by a plant hidden in the corner - a mutant potted plant originally planted on the second floor of the mall.

Although they can't easily eradicate the mutant plants, they are also experienced. In order not to let the building suffer too much damage, so they did not use the most convenient bomb to bomb it, but a little trouble to cut it into sections.

After collecting the crystal nuclei hidden in the plants, the two began to look at the second floor of the exhibition center.

The second floor is safer than the first floor. All the jewelry is locked in the toughened glass display cabinet, and the valuable ones are put in the safe behind the counter. There are very strict anti-theft measures, as long as you touch those exhibits, the alarm will be activated.