16

"Oh... s-so you t-think that I'm faking it?" She mumbled and closed her eyes, letting the tears to escape from her eyes.

Suddenly she retched. Closing her mouth with her hand she ran to the toilet in the guest room.

She try to throw up, but nothing came. And she felt extreme pain on her neck when she gagged.

With shaky hands she took her phone from her pyjama pocket, and dialed Jungbi's number.
"J-jungbi... ple---p-please... come h-here.... I-i c-cant..." she said while sobbing.

"Y/nah!... what happened? Are you okay? where are you?" Jungbi asked becoming tensed.

"H-home... p-please c-come.... to m-my home." She said struggling.

Ridght after Jungbi hung up the call, y/n started to breathe heavily.

Jungbi immediately walked out of her house in a rush and took a cab to Y/n and Jimin's house.

She called Y/n's number but the call directly went to voicemail. She become more tensed now.

"Can you please drive a little faster. It's an emergency. " Jungbi asked to the driver and he nodded & drove fast.

She called Jimin and Tae, too many times. But no-one is answering.

So she left a message to Tae to come at Y/n's house.

Just before the car stopped at their destination, Jungbi took some money and placed it on the passenger seat and quickly walk out of the car.

"Thankyou. Keep-the-balance." She said in a rush and ran inside the house.

The front door wasn't fully closed, so she got in the house,
"Y/n....." Jungbi called her while looking everywhere in the living room and kitchen.

She called y/n on the phone to check whether it is ringing anywhere inside the house. And she heard the ringtone from a room.

"Oh my God!" She gasped seeing Y/n on the bathroom floor.

"Y/nah.... y/nah..." she tapped on her cheek, putting Y/n's headon her lap.

"Oh God what should I do." She said and look around the bathroom.

She splashed some water on her face but but Y/n was still unconscious.

Jungbi was on the verge of crying, when Tae's call came.

"Hello Jungbiah, why did you messa---" his words was interrupted by Jungbi's sobs.

"Tae... Y-y/n... she is n-not waking... please come here..." Jungbi said while crying.

"Jungbi! Where are you? What happened?" Tae become worried by hearing his girlfriend's sobs.

"I'm in her house now. Please come here Tae...." .
"Okay okay. I'll come in minute." He didn't ask any questions.

She hung up the phone and took a towel to clean Y/n's face.
"Y/nah wake up." She tapped on her face and try to wake her up again. Jungbi widened her eyes and when she saw y/n frowning a little.

"Y/nah..."
Slowly y/n started to blink her eyes, and hissed in the pain on her head.

"Y/n can you stand. I'll help you.." Jungbi asked while Patting on her cheek softly.

"J-jun--bi... m-my... h-hea-d h-hurts..." She said while closing her eyes, tears rolling from her eyes.

"Oh my.... y/n, come I'll help you to move to the bed." Jungbi helped y/n to stand up.

Y/n was walking like her legs can't support her body. Jungbi was going to make her sit on the bed in the room. But before she could get there, y/n again passed out.

"Hey, y/n..." Jungbi took a strong hold Y/n, not to make her fall on the ground. She was struggling to move her unconscious friend to the bed, when she heard a car's voice.

She waited to hear the person entering the house.

"Jungbi..." she heard her boyfriend calling her name.

"Tae.... come here quickly." She shouted while holding y/n.

"Where are you?" Tae look around.

"In the room downstairs."  She shouted.

He rushed to the room quickly.

"Oh my Jesus! What happened to her?" Tae become stunned be seeing y/n unconscious on Jungbi's hold.

"Tae help me. We should get her to hospital." Jungbi raised her voice, by seeing Tae standing there shocked.

He nodded his head and took Y/n from Jungbi's hold. He carried her to the car and lie her in the back seat.

Jungbi took her and Y/n's phones from the bathroom floor and quickly got inside the car.

'15 missed calls from Eomma'
'32 missed calls from Tae'
'12 missed calls from Jungbi'
'68 messages from 4 contacts.'
Jimin became shocked by seeing many calls and messages.

He was going to call his mom, when he got a call from his secretary.

"Hello, Mr Choi. How's your mom?"

"Oh. Just come back after she get well okay"
He said in a calm tone.

"Yeah. It goes very well. My Appa  also come to the meeting."

"Okay, just let me know if you want any leave extension okay. "

"Hmm". He hung up the call and took the bottle of water from his table. He was very happy that Park Corporation and K V Company are officially partners now.

He sat on chair, smiling softly, feeling so happy. After some seconds, he remembered to call his mom.

But before he could take the phone someone rushed inside of his room, without nocking.

"Jiminah.... Y/n is in hospital." He saw his appa worriedly looking at him while panting.

He quickly stood up from his chair.
"WHAT!?"

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

The next chapter will be after some days. Maybe 4 or 5 days later.

I'm really busy.