137

Fang Hao is not on the second floor, but on the sofa in the bedroom on the first floor. He is wrapped in a blanket drawn from the lower space. Seeing him come in, Fang Hao asks, "everything has come in?"

"Well, it's all in. Let's have breakfast first."

There are many kinds of food prepared by Fang Hao in advance. They choose some at random and then eat breakfast on the sofa. However, Fang Hao didn't put his mind on breakfast. Instead, he asked qinghezi where the jewels were played again. As soon as they had finished eating, they dragged him into the underground floor to get the jewelry.

There are not a lot of jewelry that are not absorbed by space. This time, they have gained too much in the urban area. They have collected a lot of gold, silver and jewelry. Most of these things are directly absorbed by space, but a few are left behind.

Those pearls, corals, gold and silver and other things will not be absorbed, but only a little bit of jade and precious stones are left.

Fang Hao's goal is these things.

The two took these unabsorbed things in their hands and tried them one by one. He Zi tried to test a ruby in his hand again, but he didn't feel any reaction. Instead, Fang Hao tossed about for half a day and suddenly "Yi" came out.

"What? There's room in it? "

Fang Hao seemed stunned and looked at he Zizhong: "I don't know It's kind of weird. "

"Strange?" Taking the drop shaped Emerald Pendant, He Zi tried to communicate with Lotte jade pendant in the same way that he had experimented with Lotte jade pendant. However, he felt a kind of resistance.

"What's going on?"

They both looked at the strange jade pendant with some doubts. Do you want to recognize the LORD with blood?

"Is it Why are we all in space? " Fang Hao suddenly put forward another possibility, let he Zi's eyes brighten.

That's very likely!

Maybe space is mutually exclusive? Maybe there are some weird rules that make it impossible to overlap the two? Anyway, when He Zi Chong took Fang Hao's hand and tried again, he found that there was indeed a space in the pendant!

The light gray space is more profound than the space previously discovered by Lotte. It is also different from the underground space of two hands.

It's just that the volume of this space is not big. It's nearly a third smaller than Lotte's, less than the size of a football field. But when they put a steaming meal out of their own space and looked at the instant solidification of steam, they suddenly realized that this space is similar to the underground floor of hand string space, which can keep the original state of things.

Then those crystal nuclei in the car were randomly thrown in, looking at the intact crystal nucleus, they were completely relieved.

"Fortunately, it doesn't absorb nuclei!" Fang Hao held up the jade pendant with a smile. "After that, our car will be able to be thrown directly into here."

"We have to first try to see if the things that are put here will be forced to" spit out "the crystal nuclei if they are taken into our space." He Zi reminded him with a smile. He said, "why is Fang Hao in such a hurry to find another space?"? It's for storing these nuclei.