138

The healing light flashed by, and the originally serious injury gradually healed under the cover of white light. Unfortunately, a leg of this man was pulled off by a zombie on the way, and now I don't know which zombie has fallen into. The second level healing ability has not yet the ability to make a person grow a leg out of thin air. Even if the amputated limb is renewed, it will not be realized until level 3.

But anyway, life is saved.

After one night, the second lieutenant Zheng came back a little later. Seeing that the leaders of the base of city a came to the ward to see him, he quickly got up to salute and explain his intention.

The two sides sat in the ward for more than an hour, and several leaders got up and prepared to leave. It seemed that they were not used to the inconvenience of losing a leg. While sitting on the bed, Zheng Shao Wei wanted to move, but his body suddenly deviated. He was about to fall out of bed when he saw him. The guard who escorted him on the way to Chu Yi quickly reached out to help him, but saw the side where he lost a leg Suddenly, a layer of blue light came out of his body - wind power subconsciously helped him sit upright.

The guard yelled out: "Sir, do you have a power?"

Several leaders who had not left were stunned. Naturally, they thought that some ordinary soldiers were not assimilated after being scratched by zombies in the previous operations, but were inspired by powers. In his heart, he sighed that he was lucky, but there was a trace of meditation in general song's eyes. He comforted Zheng Shao Wei with a few words before he left the hospital. When only song Xianghong and his own people were left around, he whispered: "you'll try and let them find zombie virus on some people who don't have the ability."

"Dad?" Song Xianghong is puzzled.

"Then send the person to Lu's house and ask the healing power to help cure it." There was a glimmer of light in general song's eyes. "We have tried everything before, but we haven't tried this one. Isn't it true that the therapeutic powers can cure diabetes, cancer and AIDS? Maybe... " Maybe they've taken a detour before, and healers can cure any disease; people scratched by zombies may become psionic What if we let the healing powers treat people infected with zombie virus?!

The success rate is better than letting a large number of ordinary people inoculate with zombie virus!

Song Xianghong also figured out this point, and his eyes glowed with excitement: "this Maybe it will work? "

"Unfortunately, that healing power is not in our hands." Song general's face sank down again, "this matter must be careful, make some trauma to those people, pretend to be a little bit." Fortunately, these days, in order to win over the alliance, the Lu family has loosened its mouth to several forces with good relations and agreed to let their healing powers help cure minor injuries and minor diseases. Now the more difficult problems have been solved, and now they also allow some people who have connections and have been injured outside to enter the base for treatment. Otherwise, it will be difficult for them to do so.

"Let's pay attention. Check whether there are other healing powers in the base. If you find them, send them in immediately! This time it must not fall into the hands of others