144

After a long discussion, they had to go downstairs. Of course, before they go downstairs, the three of them naturally discussed. For the moment, the news will not be told to the other team members, so as to avoid causing bad mood. Guo Bing has to ask again to make sure that someone is really looking at his team. In addition, Wang Tong's wife should pay attention to it. Don't be found out that she has healing powers.

When they went downstairs, they found that a group of people were looking out of the French window near the door.

"Why?"

"Hush - boss, don't make a noise!" Hearing Guo Bing's voice, a man turned back and motioned to him, asking him to join the army of peeping.

When they came to the window, they found that they were looking at the passing younger sister.

Guo Bing is speechless. He is worried about the comfort of the team. These people even have time to see their sister!

He clapped his hands on the back of his head and said, "what are you looking at? Never seen a woman

"Oh, boss, be gentle!"

"What do you do

"Don't say, such high score women are not common before the end of the world."

"Yes, yes, isn't it, little day?"

A few people were stunned, and then they realized that among the girls passing by, there was a fairy in the legend who had fallen in love at first sight and wanted to post themselves upside down when they saw goodbye.

He Zizhong also looked out at Fang Hao last night and found that one of the several people walking outside was really beautiful - "ah, that woman seems to be..." In the middle of the speech, he stopped suddenly, causing everyone to turn around and look at him. The synchronization rate of this scene was astonishing, which made Hezi step back subconsciously.

"Who is who?"

The whole party looked at he Zizhong with both eyes shining.

He Zi made a sweat on his head. It was said that the woman was the mistress of the Master Lu's family. Would he talk about it all over the place? In addition, he heard about this news before he left the base in his last life. At that time, he was still at the bottom of the overlord's team. At one time, the woman took a group of bodyguards from the bypass. He heard from the overlord that she was not the mistress of Master Lu in this life? Maybe it's a new owner?

"That woman is Lu Zheng's woman." Guo Bing said with a black face that he had seen and knew the identity of this woman, but he did not know that Lotte's dream lover was her.

"How can it be?" With a click, the most sincere heart of the pure young man was seriously hit, and the pain and confusion on his face were clearly visible, "old, old You lied to me, didn't you? " He also knows that people are very beautiful, and there are always people around her. Maybe there is a strong background, but this background is father and this background is man These are two totally different concepts!!

Guo Bing bit his teeth and glared at him: "I have nothing to cheat you for?"

"But you always cheat us..." Happy day turned to look out of the window, a face of pain, "I I want to ask... " Fang Hao's shoulder was pressed down, which finally prevented the innocent young man from running out with a fever of mind and holding his sister to ask if he was being taken care of