145

"He just has eye cramps." Taking Fang Hao back to the space, he Zizhong then said the second half of the sentence, "he is interested in Lotte. He wants me to ask you whether Lotte will accept him."

Fang Hao, speechless, took a bottle of coke from the refrigerator next to him. They collected a lot of coke in the early eschatology, which they didn't drink very much, but it was enough for them to drink for many years.

"Zhang Xiaoming said that he had seen it for a long time. Today, we two tried to persuade him to give up thinking about the fairy." Fang Hao looked up at the ceiling speechlessly, "let's wait for the two of us to ask him about it tomorrow..." In fact, he and Zhang Xiaoming are also very curious, but they are just lovelorn. How can they ask Lotte if he can accept the love between the same sex? It depends on the atmosphere, doesn't it? He had to figure out how to say it.

After chatting about other people's gossip, the couple took a meal hand in hand, took a bath, practiced martial arts and went to bed. Until the next day, Fang Hao took Zhang Xiaoming again and muttered for a long time. Finally, under Zhang Xiaoming's unwillingness, but still for the sake of a good friend, he decided to cooperate with someone's trap.

"You don't seem to be right these two days? How to always be in a trance and distracted from time to time? Who are you in love with? " When three other people were chatting and talking alone, while Lotte was not so depressed, Fang Hao began to attack Zhang Xiaoming according to the prepared plan.

Zhang Xiaoming scolded his carelessness in making friends in his heart, and quietly took a glance at Lotte. Seeing that he also looked at himself, he coughed awkwardly: "how could there be..."

……

…………

………………

Fang Hao successfully completed the task. Before the couple left the samsara team, he asked him the embarrassing answer. He took his husband to a corner and whispered.

"What? Did you ask? " He Zi saw Fang Hao again and took himself to one side, guessing that he had asked some information from Lotte.

Fang Hao twisted his facial features and nodded.

"Then he What do you say? " In fact, straight men are normal before the end of the world, but who makes the number of women after the end of the world drop sharply and men are more and more together?

Don't you see, when they come back to the red light district again, don't they still see a lot of handsome and thin men soliciting customers there?

The last time they went shopping, they saw many men hanging out on the street with their hands in hand. Now it's no surprise that men and men are together.

"Well He said Fang Hao recalled Lotte's original words and explained them in a relatively tactful way, "he said He heard that Two men or something It's going to hurt your ass

He Zizhong

"And I don't know where he heard it. It's two men You get hemorrhoids. "

He Zizhong