#44 Goodbye

~ ANGEL - The Weeknd ~
❤︎
(HIGHLY recommend this song
for this chapter)
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Your place is amazing! You're so lucky," I compliment Cam's new house through our video call. She smiles, turning the camera so I can see more of it.

It's gorgeous. "I know, don't worry you'll get to visit! Really soon I'm hoping," she replies. I shrug, I would love to.

"If I can afford it. But you can always visit my place," I offer. I hear a loud knock coming from her end of the phone call.

"I'll call you back. Bye Harley, love you!" She blows me a kiss through the phone before hanging up. I slide my phone back in my pocket before looking around.

My room is pretty much empty. Everything is packed up in boxes or bags. It's finally happening. I'm leaving for college.

This had to be one of the longest eight months of my life.

From that stupid part where I lost my innocence...

"Fucking, Angel," he chuckles softly. "You've done this before right?"

Too messing around with Grey and his buddies...

Grey laughs. "She's different, man. Slowly coming out of her shell." I lock eyes with Grey through the rearview mirror. "Nice body too." He winks before drawing his gaze back to the road. I roll my eyes.

Meeting my best friend Camryn...

"Excuse me, can you help me find Mr. Jefferson's room? 132 I think," I hear a mumble. I turn around to see a blonde girl. Her lips a light, glossy shade of pink. She looks up at me, her hazel eyes shining.

The beginning of failing...

"It is not the time for a joke! I'm fucked, my parents are going to kill me," I groan, putting my head down. I try to think about when I took this test. Monday morning the day after my hangover from hanging out with Grey and the guys at Emmett's apartment. I was too hungover to study that night.

And the start of sneaking out, drinking and trying new things...

I turn around before feeling a cool metal press against my neck and his hot breath on the back of my neck. "Now take your clothes off," he whispers.

Casual hookups with Grey...

"My family is here," I whisper. He takes off his shirt. "Just be quiet. They won't come in," he assures before kissing my neck. I nod letting him kiss me.

Stupid, stupid mistakes...

"Do you want to have sex?" I ask him.

Starting to like Grey a little more than a hookup...

My hands wrap around his neck, kissing him back. His tongue runs against mine but the kiss is different. It's slow and it doesn't feel that sexual. I pull away first, out of breath. "You've never done that before," I whisper. His hands move to my waist, keeping me close.

Even sneaking around gave me life...

We both freeze when lights turn on. "Shit," I curse getting off of him. Grey looks back before grabbing my bikini floating in the water. "This way," he says, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the water.

The way he was mine and I was his before we even started...

He pulls away, his hand wrapped firmly around my neck. "Look I know what I said about the rules but fuck it. As long as we're fucking, you're mine. Got it. You're not fucking with any other guy but me. Only me," he makes clear. It's not like I'm fucking other guy but him. Grey wants me as his. Or his only fuck buddy? I don't know. But he said I'm his.