Chapter 69

Jimin saw them entering, he messaged a simple "hi" to her which made her look through her phone once. He turned around looking at Jungkook, staring deadpan into the GoPro in his hold. He had a microphone in his hand.

"And here you can see endangered Kaylie in their natural habitat."

She was causally fiddling through her phone, typing something while Tae was behind her as he was stopped by his manager, probably for wishing him. As she moved ahead she practically bumped into the glass door, which Jimin and Jungkook already anticipated. Still looking in the GoPro, but now audible to her, "Natural selection is coming for this specimen."

She got up dusting off the dirt from her clothes and stormed in, running behind Jimin while Jungkook was laughing hysterically at how Jimin was absolutely right of her reaction. Taehyung entered only to see Kaylie chasing Jimin and Jungkook laughing his ass off.

"What's happening here?" He queried. Jungkook handed Taehyung the camera, "your girlfriend is dope!" Kaylie noticed the camera being Tae's hand, she changed her direction, this time running towards Taehyung. But, by the time she could reach, he already was laughing exuberantly and even we she reached him, she could not snatch the device from him cause he simply lifted it up and the height difference made it impossible for her to reach. She pouted.

"You can never reach here." He grinned, she had this weird idea of tickling him and that obviously worked as she took the camera from his hand, not knowing what effect her hand movements had caused on him. He was as if stoned in that position.

"Just because you're tall doesn't mean you can make fun of the vertically challenged." She giggled.

"Really Taehyung, you disappointed us!" Jimin hissed taking the camera from her and realising that she actually deleted that. "Don't worry bro," Jungkook placed a hand over Jimin's shoulder, "this is connected to my mobile's SD card." They hugged over their little victory and she sat on the couch, frustrated.

"Earth to Taehyung!" Jin exclaimed, entering the room examining the frozen figure, all of the eyes in the room looked at one particular figure - Taehyung.

"Oh.. uh.. um.. what? What happened? Sorry, I zoned out"

"Yo-" Jungkook was interrupted by Namjoon entering the four walls, "Everyone listen, there- oh Hi Kaylie! When did you come?"

"Just now."

"Oh! Now I feel apologetic."

"And why's that?"

"Sorry, but we'll be having a meeting now. Taehyung, you gotta be there, there are some formalities of the photoshoot."

"For how long?" Taehyung looked at his leader blank faced.

"To the least 6 hours" Namjoon gritted his teeth knowing the atmosphere becoming dull.

"From when does it start?" Kaylie asked.

"That's why I came here. We'll be leaving in half an hour. I already informed Suga Hyung and Hobi Hyung."

Taehyung was very downhearted at the fact that she made all the way from Australia to here and he can't even make time for her. Also, he has to do his live today, he had been waiting to meet Armys. So, after that he has so little time left to spend with her and she'll be leaving day after.

"No problem, I should leave, then. You guys continue." She said, noticing the expression on his face, she approached him, lifting herself a little up by her toes, reaching his ear, whispering, "I'm jealous of you."

"Huh?" He said a bit loud.

"Your partner is way more hotter than mine." She whispered again and gaining back her composure, she retreated back towards the door giggling.