Three

The alien flinches at her scream. He kneel's on one knee; His hair is black and frame's his face nicely. His ears have silver earrings pierced into them. Ana thinks she's seen a nipple piercing too.

His red eyes frighten her and his pupils are reptile like. His face sharp and his nose is slightly crooked from being broken too many times. He has a black plated vest made out of some type of metal and black pants that his deep v line protrude's from.

"Coir" he whisper's as it's big hand reaches for Ana.

"No! Back up you ugly motherfucker!!!" She screams and kicks but he catches her legs and pull's her towards him.

"Coir." He speaks it as a demand now. His strong growl seems to turn her body to jello. She is... aroused? The thought brings a embarrassing blush to her cheeks. How could she be horny right now? Bad Ana, bad!

She takes a closer look at him. He is handsome, she isn't fooling anybody when she claims otherwise. That doesn't stop her from slapping him as hard as she can, across the face.

His head slowly turn's back to face Ana and his eyes gleam. Fuck he is pissed.

"Err.. I'm sorry?" She squeak's.

He has Ana pinned down beneath him before she can blink.

A deep voice with a thickened accent respond's  to her apology. "This one seem's to be violent."

Ana's jaw drop's; The alien speaks English, who would have thought. That strange feeling of arousal hit's her again. Ana's thighs rub together unconsciously and the Alien notice's; it seem's like he tries to ignore it while his buddies talk to him but the semi erect cock poking against her belly says he's all too aware.

    Ana stay's there unmoving for a minute, afraid her moving would cause his attention to shift back to her. He suddenly turns around and grab's her waist, lifting them both off the floor. To say he was huge is an understatement.

He is at least seven feet tall and has more muscles than humanly possible. He looks lethal, more animalistic than man in that way. She can't help but be attracted to it; something about him is just so primal and raw. It appeals to her basic instincts and she tries to smother a surprise gasp. She feels herself get wet and an embarrassed blush covers her cheeks.

His eyes gleam for a moment as they narrow onto her. The alien's nose flare's, taking a deep breath and the tip of a pointed pink tongue peaks out to wet his dry lips. Her lips part in slight shock when Ana see's the little metal bar in his tongue. Is that an every alien type thing or just him thing. She desperately want's to ask, but manages to bite her tongue.

  He carries her outside where two others are waiting with similar vests but are carrying what Ana assumes are guns. They exchange words for a moment before the Aliens eyes meet her own.  "I claim this one. If you find more take them back to the ship."

  Ana's mouth run's dry at his words and in a swift movement he throws her over his shoulder. She shrieks and slaps his back in protest. Her head is started to feel woozy considering she hadn't ate anything in almost a day or two. Her ears start ringing; She gasps and notice's the aliens nice ass.

  The view is tremendous but she can't hold her eyes open anymore. She surrender's to the darkness as the alien trudge's through the overgrowth with Ana swaying from his steps upon his big shoulder.

——————————————————————————

  Her head is pounding, the bright lights stinging her eyes as she opens them. She stirs from her sleep as yesterdays events come crashing down onto her. All the warning's and all the stories didn't prepare her for the real thing; not even close.