148

Guo Bing and his party were released after three days of semi house arrest. The first thing they did was to run to the villa of he Zizhong and his wife.

The person who opened the door was he Zizhong. When he saw Guo Bing, he laughed: "I also said that if you don't come out again, we have to go in and rob people."

Guo Bing laughed bitterly: "don't say you go to save, we don't know where we were taken." No, they were wearing goggles when they went in. It was the same on the way they moved. The cars were sealed. They didn't know where they were driving outside.

"It's just over there in the northwest corner of the villa area." He Zi smiles again, asks them to enter the door to sit down and turns to pour water for them.

Guo Bing looks surprised: "how do you know the place?"

"The important powers in the base are usually there, and ordinary prisoners are put in the new prison." He Zizhong's words contain some moisture and move some careful thinking. Although he can confirm Guo Bing's state, he doesn't know what they said.

If Ji Di and Guo Bing have really reached some agreements, it would be a way of self-protection to show their abilities in their own way. What's more, he asked the regiment to confirm that Guo Bing was not followed by anyone secretly. Otherwise, he would have gone into the space to let them go empty at the moment.

He would rather be a gentleman with a villain's heart than risk falling into the predicament of his last life.

Now that Guo Bing is intact, the base should be making some other ideas, and he Zizhong's heart will go to his stomach.

Guo Bing sighed and shook his head. He knew he Zizhong had great ability, but he didn't expect that their ability could reach this level

After a sip of water, I explained what happened in two days.

In fact, it is very simple - after discovering that a power can be "created", the Song family can naturally "make" a second and a third after it has a healing power.

Some things can't never be known, especially when new powers appeared under the influence of the Song family.

How many people are there in the opponent's hands among several forces in the game at the upper level of the base? What's the percentage of powers? They've been able to get the information out of 7788. If there are only one or two more, it's OK to say - maybe it's already a power, but it's hidden all the time, maybe it's lucky to be infected with zombie virus and not die - but if it's on a large scale Who can't guess the key here?

After the end of the world, everyone's brain holes are stimulated to the maximum extent in a desperate situation, so the news that the healing powers can "create" new powers is spreading.

Because they were ahead of other forces, the Song family had already recruited a group of people who had been engaged in the medical industry before, and let them stimulate their powers in large quantities. Although the proportion is not high, they have created new healing powers under their hands.

With healing powers in their own homes, naturally, they are not as enthusiastic about other teams of uncontrollable healing powers outside. Therefore, although they still want the reincarnation healing powers to be used by them, they temporarily put them aside when they found that all the reincarnated healers were out of the base and two new healing powers appeared under them.