153

The blue color is mixed with gold. He Zizhong aims at the target, towards the root of the plant that entangles the car. He Zizhong uses the knife in his hand to "throw" something that looks like knife Qi, and gives the plant a heavy blow.

Use the weapon in your hand to add wind power and metal ability to it, and throw out "Sabre Qi". This kind of attack is more concentrated and powerful than using wind power with empty hands, and it also has a big increase in speed. What's more, He Zi's "martial arts" and "internal power" combined the power and the traditional martial arts thoroughly, which resulted in the effect of the sword light and internal force released from the novel. It can't be said that it's a surprise.

Fang Hao didn't have a good way of long-range attack, unless he used a long-range gun. At this time, he was carrying a three edged stab to guard against the situation around him. Occasionally, he could stab the Zombie's head when he raised his hand violently.

There are many zombies of birds in the sky, but they are few. Although there are four or five hundred of them, there are a lot of them. Fortunately, they are small and have limited attack methods. A large-scale power sweep can finally block their attack.

The mutant plants are really ferocious, but there are too many powers passing through here. In addition, the soldiers in the military vehicles have taken out the burning bombs and directly bombarded the roots of the plants. In addition, the slashing and killing of the powers just cut off the branches that are exposed to the ground!

With the "la la la la" a burst of sound, is rolling back the armored car drag plants fell to the ground, in exchange for a burst of cheers.

But the battle is not over! There are more and more zombies coming from the county, and the zombie birds in the sky are flying high again, circling and preparing for the next attack!

After all, the undifferentiated ability just now has some effect on them, but all zombies that can fly into the sky are at least level 2! However, most of the people below are still at level 1. At most, only a fifth of them are level 2, not to mention many of them are close combat classes.

If you play level 1 with level 2, unless you have the ability to defeat each other, or you have some special skills to kill the opponent, you will not have a targeted attack like that just now. Only a small number of zombies fall down because they have broken the film on their wings, and a small number of them are directly cut off their necks. The rest of them will be able to organize their fighting capacity to fight soon after being injured!

he Zizhong and his party are fighting to the south of the base. In the base, some things that were hidden under the table gradually lost control.

In addition to sending a lot of personnel from the military side, the base has also sent many teams of capable people. Because some people left and could take advantage of the opportunity to place their own cronies for outsiders, they left them alone for the time being. On the other hand, the reactions of those who had been provoked by the departing team, or who had heard that they would not come back in a short time, were naked in front of the public.

The first thing you'll learn about is the star team.

The star sky boss was also in the base for a time. He was surrounded by many small teams, which seemed like a labor and capital struggle to dominate the world. However, since the attack of cooperation with the overlord, and the consumption and involvement of a lot of energy in order to compete with the overlord, the team, which was famous at the beginning, gradually declined.