Prologue

"Come Megumi I feel like a walk."
My teacher Saturo Gojo said stretching his arms above his head. This child.
"Why? Don't get enough on all your missions idiot?"
I said monotone as I tossed my sponge ball up in the air and caught it.

"Oh come on don't be such a lame-o! Let's go!"
He moved quickly and caught my ball before I could. Tch.
"Alright fine."

We went for a walk in Tokyo city since somewhere around here were Itadori and Kugisaki shopping and doing whatever they do. The streets were pretty busy so Gojo went round a corner into a calmer area next to a park.

"I want to ask you if you remember a certain Jujutsu Sorcerer from a few years back. Y/N L/N ring a bell?"
He asked tilting to me. I scratched my head.
"I do remember someone like that. She was a great sorcerer. Special level in under two years of graduation. She works overseas apparently, didn't you work with her for a bit if I recall?"

The tall man next to me seemed to frown a little. It was a strange sight to see the charming, sly man frown.
"Why?"
I was curious to find why his mood had changed.
He ran a hand through his white hair, the roots a light purple.
"Why?"
He repeated almost to himself and chuckled.

He sat at the trunk of a big tree and patted beside him. I frowned but sat anyway curiosity getting the better of me.
"What I am about to share with you, you can tell no one. Not Itadori. Not Kugisaki. Not anyone, got that?"
I nodded firmly.

The man leaned his head onto the bark and sighed.
"I first met Y/N when she and I were in fourth year of Jujutsu Sorcery at high school..."