♡ Chapter 5 ♡

When the red eyed dragon left

the big bluish grey dragon ran back to y/n and rolled on the floor again

the big bluish grey dragon ran back to y/n and rolled on the floor again. Y/n started laughing but however she started scratching it's tummy again.

After sometime the other bluish grey dragon also started crawling close to her. Y/n smiled at it and continued scratching the other one.

Now y/n was tired by giving it stomach scratches. She gave up and sat down next to it. The dragon looked up and started whining. "Come on my hands hurt now" y/n started whining too.

The dragon also gave up and just laid on the floor.
"Let me name you all" y/n exclaimed.

"What can I call you?" Y/n started thinking while rubbing her chin . The dragons were just looking at her.
"You" y/n pointed at the big bluish grey dragon. "You are 'Anguis' which means 'excellent strength' in Latin American.
"And you" y/n pointed at the other bluish grey dragon. "You are 'Drayce' which means 'being independent'."

Then she turned to the dark grey dragon. "Hmmm charming, you are 'Arad' which means 'An angel' in Persian.

Then she looked at the dark grey dragon with pine green mixed wings. "You are 'Aidan' which means 'little fire' in Irish.

"Andddd you are sugar" y/n smiled at the white dragon. It just growled at her before turning away. Y/n pouted and looked at the other four dragons they looked satisfied specially 'Anguis' and 'Arad'.

Time skip

Y/n could see the black dragon and red eyed dragon coming back while carrying something big.

They flew circles in the sky and put them to the floor with a loud thud. 'Anguis' and 'Drayce' rushed towards it.
Y/n got up and took a few steps ahead to see what is it and her eyes widened when she realised that it was five dead cows. All the dragons gathered together and started to eat. Y/n was just looking at them not knowing what to do.

'Anguis' tore a leg from the cow and 'Drayce' also grabbed it. Then they both started fighting over the cow's leg. They were growling at each other loudly. Y/n was scared so she let out a loud gasp. All the dragons turned to her. Y/n closed her eyes with fear. There was a huge silence so y/n opened her eyes and saw the red eyed dragon looking at her with worried eyes. Y/n weakly smiled at it and sat down on the floor again. 'Arad' let out a low growl at 'Anguis' and 'Drayce'. And they looked ashamed?