158

History

Chapter 158

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

As she spoke, Xu Lili threw herself into Wu Geng's arms. She held him tightly and refused to let go. She almost strangled Wu Geng to death. When she saw Wu Geng's body bag was packed with compressed biscuits, her eyes burst out with a light, she knew! The people who can stay in the command car eat different food from those outside!

Before the operation, everyone received materials mainly composed of coarse cereals and cakes, supplemented by some expired military food. The compressed biscuits produced before the end of the world and sold to the outside world in Wu Geng's bag could not be seen at all!

How long have you been eating something that's too dry to swallow? Even if it's something you grow, there's little chance to eat when you're in the base. What's more, the base will let you plant all the food, even if you plant it, you can't eat it right away. Whether it's rice, wheat or coarse grain, you need shelling and cooking before you swallow it. If you can get in touch with vegetable seeds and fruit seeds

In her heart, she was filled with all kinds of thoughts, and Xu Lili was even more reluctant to let go. When she was in the overlord team, because there was only one plant power person in the team, they had to give them the seeds after they found them. They could take whatever they wanted, as long as they could leave the seeds. But after arriving at the military, as long as they handle the seeds, there will be people staring at them, even a grain of rice can not be carried out!

Wu Geng didn't know what Xu Lili was thinking about, but saw her eyes on her bag with food. The things here are all good things that my parents tried to get for themselves before they left the base. They were not the coarse grain food that they received during the mission. How could they be given to her?

Black face hate hate to close his backpack, Wu Geng heart out of a sense of killing.

When he was about to get rid of Ellen, he made a connection with this woman, saying that he could give her a place in the military, and promised some benefits and would protect her in the future. As a result She thinks she's interested in her?!

Wu Geng did not deny that he implied that he seemed to have some interest in her and was willing to use his power to help her. But that obviously is only a temporary excuse, as long as after the event to see their own attitude, the fool can understand ah!

But she is good, a pair has become own woman's posture, she thinks she is who?! I didn't even touch her little finger, OK?!

Narcissism to this degree, and thick skinned to this extent of the woman is really rare in the world, how to be met by themselves?

It seems that she had the same attitude as the overlord before. It seems that she didn't want to take the opportunity to spread rumors and rely on herself, but she has always been such a self righteous character.

Wu Geng did not think how to drive her away, suddenly heard Yan Xin cold voice over there: "she is your woman?"

Wu Geng was stunned. Before answering, he heard Xu Lili, who was lying on his chest, called out to Yan Xin: "I was Wu Shao's woman! I should have been with him. Why did you drive me to the back truck? "