163

History

Chapter 163

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

"Drive all the cars in the neighborhood first, and then drive to the front." Yin Dong judged the situation outside and confirmed that the motorcade could still support for a while before he Zizhong said.

He Zi nodded emphatically. The more people can run out, the higher their hope of survival will be: "stop by the nearest car."

He Zizhong found that his car could start, and the people in the nearest car were surprised. He Zizhong's truck and a car behind him were side by side. He Zizhong was responsible for cutting the roots of the mutant plants under their cars with his powers. Yin Dong opened the canvas window and said to the people on the car: "I'm cleaning the roots of the mutant plants for your car. Wait a minute.", When your car is ready to move, drive through the gap and help the vehicles in front of you to defend together.

All the drivers and the person in charge of the car are from the military, and they are directly related to Yan Xin. Therefore, even if we encounter danger like this, we will not ignore the safety of others when we find that our car is active.

All things are made perfect by practice. He Zizhong was very careful when dealing with the first car. He carefully distinguished all the things he could feel and worried about whether he would accidentally damage his own car. However, he was much better when dealing with the second and third wheelers, and the speed became faster and faster. As long as he controlled the size and thickness of the wind blade, he could easily "mow the grass".

Fortunately, those roots are not too long. Although there are a lot of them, they do not grow too long because they are not living people. As long as you cut off those close to the land, the top ones will fall one after another, and they will not entangle the key parts of the car and affect the driving.

One after another, the vanguard troops of zombies have begun to attack the vehicles!

He Zizhong had already arranged people in their cars to guard the front, back and forth, and even the zombies from the sky. Once there were zombies approaching, they would kill them mercilessly.

Those cars that are proud of their actions quickly pass through the gap and join the teams in front of them. Yan Xin immediately arranges for all the cars in the team to join together. One mainly defends the left side and the other mainly defends the right side, which is much safer than relying on the people on the car to defend the two directions.

While he Zizhong was trying to clean up the mutant plants and Fang Hao shot all the zombies with a special gun, the couple found something that made them speechless. Tuanzi had fallen from the air at some time, and it was so happy that it "drilled" into the cut-off mutant plants and went all the way down the vines of the plants In search of treasure, he dug up the crystal nucleus.

It's all because these plants are too thick to "squeeze" out the crystal core to eat, but they can drill in and dig out the crystal nucleus.

They found out that he was busy working on this matter, or because the Tuanzi was mercifully digging for crystal nuclei, he would also collect some crystal nuclei in the heads of the nearby zombies. These crystal nuclei did not bother to digest them. Every time they collected a certain amount, they would flash to their feet, squeeze Fang Hao's bag with water, and "spit" the zombie crystal nucleus into it ...