165

History

Chapter 165

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Yan Xin looked at the nearby people who ran off the bus in silence. The adjutant reminded him: "major, do you want them to go back to the car?"

"No, we'll still have to rely on heavy fire for a while, as long as the man who controls the long-range weapons is still in the car listening to orders." With that, he turned his hand and picked up the public intercom, "all teams, attention, countdown 10 seconds, target - where the motorcade stayed before. 10,9,8…… 1, fire! "

Boom and rumble -

explosions come and go, and not far away, there are fires and mountains shaking.

If they don't want to use a new fire vehicle, it's not so dangerous if they don't want to use a new weapon. But now, there are so many high-level zombies and mutant plants gathered here. If it can't be done in one pot, it's still unknown whether they can leave here alive or how many people can escape

When the fire was blazing, people were a little bit dazed, but they forgot - they would be shocked, they would be attracted by the explosion, but there were still zombies fighting around!

"Boom", a power person was not far away from the fire zombie fire ball is hitting the head!

"Sub heavy!" Fang Hao was surprised. The fireball was not reduced, and it was right at their truck! That position He Zizhong should be in the right place!

The people around him were awakened by Fang Hao's cry. He quickly killed the fire zombie three times, five times and two times. Then he saw that Fang Hao had already jumped into the carriage.

Suddenly, a gust of wind from the location of the truck spread out! The air flow was breathtaking, with bursts of gold in the blue It's he Zizhong's ability!

People familiar with he zichong know that his wind power is different from ordinary wind power. There is always gold in it. But he just said that it seems to be upgrading. What's wrong with him?!

The tarpaulin, which had been washed away by the fireball, was still emitting black smoke and was slightly ignited in some places. But by the wind from the inside to the outside, it was completely annihilated in the red light of Mars.

In the carriage, he Zizhong was lowering his head to comfort Fang Hao, who was in his arms. He also picked up a faint smile: "it's OK, I'm fine." His ability has been completely upgraded before the fireball comes in. After upgrading, the air wave will directly drive the fireball away without causing any loss or problems.

How could Fang Hao not worry about he Zizhong? When he came in, he was making a big move, just like the special effects on TV. The fireball exploded next to his head! At that time, Fang Hao's brain was paralyzed, and he Zizhong's body flashed with white light. At this moment, he was able to get distracted. He was OK. He was not hurt at all.

"Don't be afraid. I'm really OK. Don't believe you to check it?"

"Upgrade back to space next time." Even if some people around him were suspicious, he would not let he Zizhong take such a risk again. God knows if the ability is upgraded like a person who practices Qigong. In case of being possessed by the devil? It's no use crying when something happens!