you get drunk after a fight (requested)

Sana immediately jumped up from the sofa as soon as you stumbled inside.

Right away, she could tell that you were drunk. You could hardly walk straight, almost tripping over your own two feet.

"Where have you been? I've been calling and texting you since you left!" She said and you dropped your keys on the table before staring over at her.

You didn't drive, you walked wherever you went after storming out of the house just hours ago.

But you took your keys with you to at least let yourself back into the house, if she decided to lock you out.

You knew in your heart that she wouldn't do such a thing, but you had a pretty terrible fight this evening after she got home and in the heated moments, you walked out and she didn't stop you.

"I'm sorry," you said and Sana sighed.

"Baby, you went out and got drunk?" She spoke sadly. "You should've just come home."

"I know. I was scared. I know we had a bad fight and I was afraid that you wouldn't want me to come back, or that our fight was so bad you might just want to break things off. I went out and drank a bit, just to take my mind off of everything."

"Darling, all couples fight. We've had fights before."

"But not like we did tonight, Sana."

She nodded and pulled you into her arms when she saw the tears in your eyes.

"Everything is fine."

"I hate it when we fight." You sniffled.

"I do too." She said. "I hate being mad at you."

"You're not mad at me now, are you?" You asked as you pulled your head away from her chest.

"Not even a little, my love. I'm just sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

"How about we talk more about this tomorrow? You're drunk and I just want you to rest for the night."

"Okay." You slurred and she kissed your head before helping you up the stairs.

"We'll get you tucked in under the covers. I'm going to get you some painkillers because I'm sure you'll be hungover tomorrow morning."

"Okay." You said as you got into bed.

Sana draped the blankets to your shoulders and then kissed your forehead, promising that she'd be right back.

She went downstairs and got you some water before returning.

She put it on the nightstand and then went into the bathroom to get you some medicine and then, after returning to your side, she pulled the empty trash can closer, in case you feel sick.

"I'm sorry for walking out and getting so drunk."

"Shh. Don't even worry about it. Just try to sleep." She said as she laid down next to you and then pulled you into her arms. "Have good dreams. Everything is okay now. You've got nothing to worry about, I promise. I love you so much."

"Love you, Sana," you whispered and closed your eyes, quickly falling asleep with your head resting on her chest.

She stared down at you with a smile on her face, swearing to herself that she'd never let a fight with you get to be that bad ever again.