Chapter 7

Scott drives Rose back to her house and she smiles

"I had a fun night even though my dad kinda ruined it."
"No it's fine. I get why he is and I would too if I had a kid." Scott assures and she giggles looking at her house then back at him.

"Thank you so much again." She takes her seatbelt off before leaning towards him and kisses his cheek. She gets out the car blushing deep red as Scott sat there with a shock look. A smile grew on his face before starting his car and drove home.

Rose enters her home as she takes her jacket off when she heard a loud thud from upstairs. She looks up immediately and looks around the place.

"Aunt Beks? Uncle Kol?" She called, but no one replied. She then remembered that her aunts and uncles went on a dinner date while her father and uncle Elijah did some business.

Rose walks towards the table and opened it grabbing a knife that Klaus kept in case Rose needs help. Rose held her knife before grabbing her phone from her pocket shakingly dailed her Davina's number.

She places her phone against her ear still pointing the knife towards the stairs. After a couple of rings, Davina answers.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Davina asks.

"Th-There's someone in our house. I-I heard thuds upstairs and I don't know if d-dad came home with U-Uncle Elijah." She whispers gripped the knife shakily.

"We're on our way sweetie. Whatever you do, don't go upstairs. Go hide somewhere." Davina says and Rose nodded before silently running to the closet underneath the stairs.

"Stay with me, sweetie. Hurry Kol!"
"I'm driving as fast as I can!" Kol says as Rose held the knife and phone tightly. Her breathing was raggedy that Davina and Kol could tell she is terrified. Ever since Rose has grown up, she is being hunted down by vampires which cause them to move state to state, country to country, but there wasn't any safe haven for them.

"P-Please hurry. I'm scared." Rose's eyes began to tear up when she heard thuds of footsteps going downstairs. Her heart was beating fast and Kol drove faster because he doesn't know whoever the intruder is human or nonhuman.

He swerves through traffic before calling Klaus.

"What?"
"There's an intruder in our house and Rose is home alone. I can hear her heart beating and you two need to get home immediately!" Kol demanded as he grips the steering wheel tightly.

"On our way. Let's go Elijah." Klaus says and hung up. Rose heard the sounding footsteps grow nearer and nearer to the closet door as she cover her mouth stopping herself from making a noise.

She aimed the knife towards the door as the footsteps stopped in front of the door. She knew that she's about to get caught when the sound a dog barking came from inside the house. Rose grew confusion as to what that was since they don't have a dog. She soon heard the front door open and the sound of footsteps in front of the closet ran off.

"Hey! The hell are you doing?!" She hears Marcel shout and she knew immediately that Rebekah came home. She bolted out the closet scaring Rebekah until Rebekah saw her teary eyes causing for Rebekah to run up to her and hug her.

"It's okay, dear. We're home." She assures her and Rose cries hugging her tightly with fear.

Everyone soon came back home as Rose ran to her father's arms. Klaus held her close to him tightly and kisses her head.

"Shhh, it's okay. Did you know who it was?" Klaus asks Rebekah who shook her head.

"The intruder was wearing a dark hood and ran to the back door with vampire speed. His scent was putrid, but it was definitely a male vampire. Marcel ran after him." Rebekah informs and just in time Marcel came back holding the unconscious hooded figure.

He threw the hooded figure to the floor as the smell made the vampires gag and Marcel scowls as he sanitized his hands and he was glad he had sanitizer with him at all times.

"Gods the smell." Kol gagged and Klaus shook his head. Elijah walks up to the hooded figure and removes the hood immediately causing for Rose to gasp and recognize him.

"I know him. He was asking me out to go with him in Lydia's party 2 days ago." Rose says and Elijah moved the unconscious vampires head aside, but he didn't see a mark. He moved it to the other side and still nothing.

"No mark, but we can't be too sure." Elijah mutters.

"Why does he smell like that?" Rebekah questions with a scrunched up face.

"To mask his scent. So any supernatural creature don't smell him from miles only leaving that putrid smell which I must say is very much distracting." Klaus grumbles.

"Take him to the. Basement and doze him with water." Klaus tells Elijah who just gave him a look before walking off. Rose still clutches Klaus as he takes her upstairs to her bedroom.

Rose sat down on her bed and grabs the pooh bear form her bed and clutches it in her arms. Klaus frowns still smelling the putrid smell in her room causing for him to walk to the bathroom and grab a bottle of spray. He began spraying around the room as Rose watches him giggling a bit.

"What? It smells. That bear probably does too." Klaus says and Rose held it towards him as he leans a bit and sniffed before backing off. He jokingly aimed the spray towards the bear and Rose immediately took it back.

"Dad!" She gasps and he chuckles.

"Kidding, are you alright sweetheart?" He asks and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just glad Marcel and Rebekah came home." She tells him and he smiles as relief took over him as he too was glad that his sister came home with her husband.

"Why don't you get some sleep dear. We'll talk about your relationship with Scott tomorrow morning."
"Dad."
"Hush and rest." He says jokingly yet serious and she smiles before kissing his cheek and lay down in her bed. Klaus tucks her in and kisses her head before leaving her room and shuts her door. His smile immediately into a stoic expression as he began walking downstairs and towards basement.

He opens and shuts the door as the screaming of the man echoes within the walls. He walks downstairs to see his siblings glaring at the vampire naked. He was stripped naked in search of a mark, but so far none.

"No mark on his body. His just a normal vampire with a tendency of stalking." Kol growls handing Klaus the pictures as Kol glares at the vampire who shivers from his stare.

Klaus takes them and looks seeing pictures of his daughter which made his blood boil. He rips them apart and threw them before walking up towards him as the vampire felt his fear growing.

"Please I won't do it again!"
"Oh I am sure you won't do it again. I can assure you that you won't be seeing daylight anymore." Klaus promises as the man's eyes widen before he began calling for help and tried breaking the chains.

"Calling for help won't do nothing. This walls are soundproof and you won't be able to break those chains. Davina has modified it so no vampire or werewolf can break free from it." Elijah tells him and the vampire began sobbing.

"Pathetic." Klaus growls before punching him square in the face breaking his neck and immediately went unconscious.