Plenty

Chongyun was a little speechless. Though, he couldn't hide his giant smile. Who cares if they can't make it public? Why do other people need to know? He fooled himself, blinded by content.
     He heard a knock on his door, it must be Xingqiu. Yun jumped off his bed and to the front door, only to find Sena there. Oh, and Xingqiu. "Heyyy..??" Chongyun started, a little confused. "Hey yun!" Xingqiu hugged him, letting himself in. "Please excuse me." Sena greeted, walking in. Yun closed the door, why was Sena here. "Call Haruka! We should all hang out." Xingqiu said, completely clueless. Yun looked at Sena for confirmation, but, like always, she had her empty expression on. Ugh. "I'll call her." Yun said, heading for his phone.
     The phone rang about 5 times before Haru picked up, "Helloooo?" Haruka said, with her usual happy tone. "Hey haru, Sena and Xingqiu are at my house, they're asking if you wanna come hang out." He said. Haru was a little speechless, "Are you sureeeee Sena said that." She asked, plenty confused. "Well, she didn't say it, but she didn't protest?" Yun tried convincing. "Yun remember when I was a super helpful friend and helped you and Xingqiu get together by telling you how your feelings didn't fade." She said with a sarcastic tone. Chongyun rolled his eyes, "Yeah? When you told me that if we stayed friends his feelings wont fade?" He confirmed. "Yup!!" She basically screamed into the phone, "Anyway, the friend who told me that was Sena, so I'm almost plenty sure she knows my feelings wont give up." She laughed awkwardly, "Now, does she really want me there?" Yun looked at Sena, "ughhh!!" Chongyun stressed, "I don't know! she always has this empty expression on!!" He whispered, even though Sena was far enough to not hear anything. Haru laughed, "Yeah, I'll come over, I'm still around town anyway. Bye Yun, see youuu" She hanged up.