33.| ᴋᴀɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ [1]

━━━ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.
33. kai parker screwed us.
❝ I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WANTED
TO HURT ME.❞

IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE Malik's encounter with Alaric

IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE Malik's encounter with Alaric. And since then, not much that happened. If you excluded the fact that Alaric sent him to a prison world with Sebastian. And it just so happened to have been the same world Kai Parker— and a few more guests had been.

"Malikai, you've been running in circles." Sebastian groans, rubbing his head. "You're like a bloody hamster. Just sit down."

Malik rolls his eyes. "I know we aren't the school's favorite pair, but why the hell isn't anyone here looking for us! I mean— I would assume Hope or Josie would give a damn."

Sebastian sighs. "I told you, you mustn't get close to those witches. They fooled you, brother. They do not care for y—" he stops mid-sentence. His brows slowly furrowed. He sniffs the air. "Do you smell that?"

Malik's eyes narrowed, he takes a whiff as well. It was a fresh scent of a man he did not expect to see yet again. Before Sebastian even had a chance to tell the boy not to do anything stupid, Malik vamps out the kitchen and stands in front of Alaric. He flashed his fangs at the man, smiling.

"Hey, Ric. Missed me?" Malik throws Alaric into a wooden table.

Alaric groans, he sees that part of the chair had been broken off. He quickly grabs the leg and jumps to his feet. "Malik— I don't want to hurt you."

Malik snorts. "Were you thinking those same thoughts when you drove arrows through my heart and stomach?" he hums. His head tilts. "Because If anything, I'm pretty sure you wanted to hurt me. In fact, I think you even wanted me dead."

"Now, now, let's be nice Malikai." Sebastian walks into the room smiling from ear to ear. "I must say, i'm starving. Aren't you?"

"Famished."

Alaric squeezes his eyes shut, he didn't want to fight back. But as soon as Malik was about to dig his fangs into the man's neck, he was stopped when another voice spoke out to him.

"Malik?"

Malik slowly turns around, his eyes land on Lizzie Saltzman who was standing there shocked. He then sees Josie who had been standing right by here, maybe even more shocked than her twin sister had been. Their faces read off many questions. Questions which Alaric was in no mood to answer.

"You lied to me?" Lizzie says in a voice of rage as she stared her father down. "You told me you didn't see Malik. That you had no clue where he was."

Alaric stays silent.

"Why would you send him here?"

"Hello, I was sent here too, y'know." Sebastian huffs out.

Malik chuckles, he faces the Saltzmans. "He didn't do it alone. Had help from Emma."