Lady Phoenix's Interview Questions

Whose your favorite UA student?

Y/n (Author)- "Honestly, all of them. They've got potential to be great heroes."

How did you get your blue fire?

Y/n (Author)- "My best friend taught me before our high-school exams for our hero school choices. Just let go..."

Which villian do you hate?

Y/n (Author)- "Any that think they can harm my kids, my friends and get away with it."

What's one of your weaknesses?

Y/n (Author)- "M-My wings are actually very sensitive... when when preening them is a challenge without...." She looks away blushing bright red embarrassed. "Next question please."

You have many heroes around your age whom chase after, whom do you want as your lover?

Y/n (Author)- "W-W-What kind of question is that?!" Her face bursts in blush red with steam billowing from her cheeks. "Ah! I'm not answering that!"

If you had to would you die or give up your quirk for someone you care about?

Y/n (Author)- "Yes, without question. Besides I'll live on through my little brother and if I had to choose to live and let someone die... I'd rather die with a smile on my face to protect someone even if it's someone I don't know."

Whom do you inspire?

Y/n (Author)- "All of the girls whom think they can't be heroes, that their quirk isn't good enough. We have to show the world that this is not just a man's world."