Chapter sixteen

16. ELECTRIC LOVE

"Don't you dare change the channel

"Don't you dare change the channel."

"But 'i'm a celebrity get me out of here' is on."

"Does it look like i give a fuck?"

"..No."

"Exactly."

Sienna grinned as she walked into the double doors of her house and that conversation was the first thing she was greeted by. "Ahh home sweet home."

Hurried footsteps were heard rushing down the stairs and suddenly Davina, clad in an oversized shirt and jogging bottoms with her hair in a messy bun was at the end of the steps with an excited grin but she paused when it was just Sienna.

"Oh i thought you were my takeaway."

"Really feeling the love darling." Sienna commented sarcastically, sending a sheepish Davina a dramatically thin lipped smile.

"Are you shitting me!" Olivia shrieked as she stomped into the living room from the kitchen, mere steps away. "You ordered takeaway? I'm making spag bol."

"Oh save me some!" Sienna chirped happily.

"Can i have the remote, please?" Enzo asked as politely as he could to Freya —the both of them either end of the sofa in the living room.

"No." Freya denied blankly as she stared at the anime movie on the screen, interested and intrigued.

"Pretty please with a gallon of blood on top?" Enzo smiled innocently.

"I'm a witch."

"Oh yeah."

"I'm sorry!" Davina rushed out though when the door bell went off, she was out of the room faster than anyone had ever seen the teen run. Though actually they'd never seen her run.

Olivia blinked at the spot where Davina once stood before shaking her head and walking back into the kitchen, muttering something under her breath about teenagers nowadays.

"Hang on how are you paying for this food?" Sienna exclaimed as she spun around quickly, slightly jumping at Klaus' presence, having forgotten he was there.

"Your card."

"You little-"

• • •

"Bitch." Sienna scowled. Swiping off of the app she was on as soon as an advent popped up, she didn't have the patience for that.

They'd moved into the office room in the room, Olivia thought it would be fun to have one just in case they were ever gonna need it for future business and it seems that it was a good idea. Plus it made them both feel cool and powerful.

Klaus was looking around the office with his eyebrows slightly raised, most 'business conducting rooms' were dull and boring but Siennas' had vibrant decor and photos instead of simple leather furniture and boring artefacts.

"Is there a reason you brought me here, love?" Klaus quizzed as he titled his head to one side inquiringly.

Sienna resisted the urge to coo at how adorable he looked, even if he was an original vampire —soon to be hybrid— he looked so adorably innocent. You certainly wouldn't suspect his murderous tendencies at first glance.

"So.. the thing is." Sienna said slowly. "I have a surprise for you."

Klaus sat up straighter in mild alarm as his paranoia threatened to grasp ahold of him entirety, though both fortunately and unfortunately being in his mates' presence immediately calmed him and made it almost impossible to feel any sort of negative emotion, especially related to anything to do with her.

"Go on then." Klaus smirked.

On cue, the door to the office opened and Klaus would wholeheartedly admit to being quite surprised as his suited brother appeared in the doorway. A casual look on his defined features and an air of nonchalance to being in this room and his mates' house which made him suspect that his brother had been here on multiple occasions.

A almost feral growl erupted from deep in Klaus' throat and his vampiric features surfaced for a second. His naturally territorial instincts seemed to be coming out to play, and they were certainly not messing around.

"Niklaus." Elijah spoke serenely, dusting off the front of his already spotless black blazer jacket. "I do believe it's time we talked, no?"

Sienna leant back in her office chair, leaning her feet on her oak desk as she watched the scene play out. Already picking up on specific personality traits which were displayed in their actions.

For example, despite his otherwise casual facade —Sienna caught into the slight anxious twitch that Elijahs' hand gave every once in awhile. And, like his brother, she spotted that —almost unnoticeably— Klaus' facial muscles gave an involuntarily anxious tic.

"I would say so, Elijah." Klaus evenly responded to his brother. Moving closer to Sienna, almost protectively, and Elijah in response narrowed his eyes dangerously.

One teen witch, a childish ex augustine vamp, two murderous best friends, two territorial mates and a unknown sister all in one house together. What a happy family.