Your stepbrother helps you use a vibrator 🔞 Part 2

[Pt 2 REQUESTED] Jungkook version.

"B-but I haven't thought of-"

"Hush you don't have to think. Because I'll be the one pleasuring you now." He placed his finger against your lips as his words made you freeze. You thought that there was no way out so you nodded.

Without any hesitation he then pulled his pants, and boxers off.

You were feeling a tingling sensation, knowing that this time it wasn't a toy.

"Just calm down and let me make you feel good." Jungkook whispered into your ear. His right hand then aligning his member at the entrance of your hole. You gulped down and relaxed.

But you immediately went to a whole new world once he started thrusting, not knowing he would start off at a hard pace. You gasped, arching your back again and gripping on the blanket.

There was pain but the pleasure covered it all. His moans and groans making you feel even more turned on as he rammed into you. You were amazed by his incredible speed compared to the vibrator.

The bed shook, hitting the wall behind the headboard. You then felt him thrusting in every part.

You grabbed his hair causing him to go in deeper as he then smirked. "A-ahh~ J-Jungkook!"

"If you want to tell me something then show me how desperate you are."

He slapped your ass making you yelp. His speed wasn't decreasing at all. Slapping skin could be heard. You felt an extreme amount of numbness in almost every single part of your body.

You then made high pitched screams. "Ah- I-I need to c-cum! P-please~!"

"Not yet." Still continuously hitting your spot he then started biting parts of your upper body leaving freshly made purple-ish marks which made you hiss at the same time when you moaned creating a loud but strange sound.

His member twitched and you felt it.

"cum for me baby girl. Don't hold it back. Daddy wants you to cum hard." He said while hitting your g spot one last time and holding his position like that until he finished his sentence, then pulling out seeing you immediately release as he did the same.

"Good girl. I'll make sure you don't use that toy without me, or else you'll know what's gonna have to be done."

A/n: This was a short version. Hope you liked it. 💜