🍒i'd say hes pretty gay🌿

Punz🌿

Holy shit.. I'm fucking holding him?.. 'go ahead make yourself comfortable on me darling' I say softly under my breath.

He snuggles into my neck.. this fells like heaven.. George stood up looking at me pissed 'why must you three ruin everything' he scoffed.

'Because we're the unreasonable boys what you expect?' Fundy barked.

Geroge looked at Dream 'Dream.. why did you drop me?' He hissed.

He looked to me for permission.. 'go on clime  your ours, we don't mind  baby' Sapnap whispered.

Me and fundy nodded to aggrie... we don't mind him climeing  we're dating when we're not.. regardless of us wanting to call him ours.

'I rather one of my boyfriend's  hold me then them having to watch me hold an annoying simp' Dream hissed peering out of my neck.

George seemed pissed.. not my problem.. I love him calling us his.. 'seriously  them? The trouble  tiro' he spat.

'Yeah cubs ours fuck off'Fundy snarled.

'Proof' George hissed.

I look to Dream he just leaned  up.. our lips collide and we softly made out.. it felt like fucking heaven fell.. it soon broke we were both red.. I made out with my crush.. of 2 Years.. Jesus I felt good.

-
Dreamy🌿

Punz.. fucking hell that felt good.. we look to George.. he was pissed.. let's piss him off more.. that sounds fun.. I look to Sapnap who at somepoint  moved leaning  on my back. I kissed him.. he just stole me from Punz and... we addgrislvly  made out he had full domnice over me..  I could fell lips on my neck softly kissing  it not trying to leave a mark.. probably  Punz.. 'the fuck Blazikin  and duoble cross get the hell of my son's boyfriend' The teacher  hissed.. George was most likely crying.

Sapnap broke the session smirking up at me holding me 'your so bueaiful  baby' Sapnap said softly 'what you mean? Dreams ours' Punz hissed.

The teacher hissed how there wrong.. because her baby gets what he wants.

'Ahh he won't this one~ I'm not an anmanic object. Unlike his soulmate mr.soccerball' I spat with my teeth gritting  in irony. 'Pretty sure we know who we're dating' Fundy added.

The teacher helped her son up and off they went.. George was near us.. and watching me be.. uh? Clingy to these boys.. they didn't seem to mind.

'Your welcome to cuddle any of us whenever  darling' Punz said softly.

'I second  that' Sapnap said.

'3rd' Fundy said with a smirk.

I'm gonna wind up attached to them aren't I? Well I have this wired thing around them.. the erege to get rid of comptison.. soon Sabrina  awakes and came right back over. For Punz.. 'ahh hoezillas  back for her crush' Sapnap said.

'Very mature Blazikin' She spat.

I look  up to her grabbing Punzs hand.. protectively.. MINE!

'cuddly clingy boy to your tops huh' Punz teased.

I heated up instantly.. 'Wait what?' Sabrina hissed.

'Ah, sorry  to inform  you I'm gay as shit' Punz said 'well actually I'm not sorry'.

'No your j-' Sabrina  started.

'He made out with me, I say he's pretty gay' I say.

'Shut up you fucking  dick you keep hurting my bother' Sabrina  spat.

The unreasonable boys weren't happy with that comment  at all... Sabrina  was the floor yet again but bloody.

🍒works for me🌿