Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11

The scene opens with Wally, Iris, Barry and Y/n at the beach. Iris and Barry took some time off work for the day and school ended early for Y/n and Wally due to a rodent problem. So they all decided to spend the day at the beach.

Y/n: Guess this makes up for us missing out on the team's beach party.

Wally: Sweet.

Wally and Y/n fistbump before running off onto the beach while Barry and Iris follow after them and set up. The four of them had gone swimming and a fin was visible on the surface of the water and everyone thought there was a shark and got out of the water only for it to be revealed that it was actually Y/n who transformed into Ripjaws.

Ripjaws: Hey, where's everybody going? Surfs up dudes!

Later Barry, Iris, Wally and Y/n started to play volleyball. Y/n turned into Ditto so that they could keep the score. Wally threw the ball into the air and Barry spiked it. Ditto and Iris tried to stop it but they couldn't, that was until Ditto split himself and the clone hit the ball in the air and the original spiked it back over the net scoring a point.

Wally: Hey! That's cheating!

Ditto: No rules says we can't.

Wally grumbled, Barry sighed and Iris chuckled. After that, the four then went to go get something to eat. They ate hotdogs with Barry and Y/n getting ketchup on theirs and Wally and Iris getting mustard on theirs. Iris and Wally said that the sausages tasted weird.

=============================================================================================

[Timeskip]

It was the next day and both Wally and Iris got sick. The two had thermometers in their mouths taking their temperature.

Barry: Well that settles it, you're both sick. I think those sausages might have been bad. *to Y/n* I don't think me or Wally will be able to back you up if anything happens.

Y/n: Huh, guess I'm a solo act today.

============================================================================================

An out of control bus was speeding down a highway as the driver was trying not to crash into other vehicles or other people or buildings. Fourarms was going after the bus by jumping off cars and buildings. With one final jump he got infront of the bus and the four armed alien stopped the bus with his incredible strength. Everyone got off the bus and started to praise Fourarms on how cool, amazing and powerful he is.

Fourarms: Oh no, no, no, no, it was...stop....*happily* Okay, okay, go on!

==================================================================================================

The scene then changes to some criminals preparing to rob the bank. Inside their getaway vehicle they were discussing their plan.

Thug 1: We get in, use the drill to rip open that vault as if it was tissue paper and get out.

But the roof of the vehicle was soon torn off by a certain large figure. The figure lifted the roof over their head revealing their full figure.