34|| Beg

Tw! Impact play, degradation, praise, bondage, cnc, orgasm control, face fucking, overstimulation, slapping, spit kink, humiliation

Threesome.

(There are definitely errors throughout please ignore them)

(Mature Content)

My eyes slowly opened and I tried to move my body. The room was dimly lit and I was completely unaware of the time. I felt thick rope digging into my skin and I first instinct was to scream.

So that's what I did, I let out an ear piercing scream. I felt a hand clamp down on my mouth muffling my scream and I felt my heart rate picking up.

"Shhh baby" he cooed quietly and I felt myself instantly relaxing at his voice.

Turning my head a little to the side to look at my surroundings I saw that we were in the room from last night.

I was positioned on my knees with my ass in the air and my chest flat on the bed, my hands were pulled back my wrists tied behind my thighs to my ankles.

"Ace" I whispered, the cold breeze blowing against my exposed pussy. My wrist burned the rope digging into my skin.

I felt a harsh whip on my ass and I cried out in pain. "Do you know what this is?" he questioned.

"Yes sir" I shakily whispered. "It's a flogger" I answered and I felt the multi tailed soft leather running against my skin.

"Atta girl" he praised and I felt my pussy getting soaked.

"Count." he demanded.

I felt another blow on my ass and panted heavily. "One."

Ace landed the flogger on my ass again and again and by '30' tears were streaming down my face.

"Good slut" he praised and I whimpered my ass burning.

"Do you know why you are being punished Avery?" he questioned.

"No sir" I answered and I heard movement behind me.

I felt a leather crop tracing across my ass and my chest heaved, tears staining my now probably pink cheeks.

"You disrespected me, gave me an attitude when I told you not too" he recalled.

"I thought you punished me already" I said and I heard him chuckle.

"The deal was to fuck you, I just added some extra things to your special night darling" he said.