C h a p t e r 52

Chapter 52 : MadelynSunday, August 15th, 2021

Sunday, August 15th, 2021

From Caleb: I just wanted to say thank you again for trusting me with all of that yesterday. I spoke with Alec and Xavier like you asked and they said that if you ever need to talk, no matter the time, you can come to any of us. I promise no one is mad, only grateful you were willing to share so much with us. I meant it when I told you you are our everything, and I just wanted to make sure you know that.

I woke up to this notification on my phone screen this morning, and I've been crying for the last ten minutes because of it.

Only this time, they weren't tears of sadness.

This entire last week has been a true roller coaster of emotions for me, and yesterday was not something I took lightly.

The day with Caleb was everything to me, and even though I still have a lot of my mind because of the Mafia and all, I will never forget those few simple hours we spent in the park.

A lot of the things I told him were things I've never said out loud, and it was a massive step for me to overcome.

I was proud of myself for opening up about the thing I've intentionally spent years keeping inside, and when I woke up this morning, I felt different.

It's stupid because I know I'm physically the same, but my steps feel lighter and I feel like I can breathe a little easier.

Caleb's response to me was amazing in every way possible, and it solidified the fact for me that he was every part of life I've been wanting.

In combination with Xavier and Alec, these three men are making me feel things I don't even know how to comprehend, but I live for it.

I suppose that's the reality of this all.

Even if it absolutely terrifies me, at this point I don't know how I've gone my entire life without them. Now that I do, I don't plan on ever letting them go.

I spent a lot of time last night really thinking about our relationship, and the intense feelings that have evolved in such little time.

I knew my anger with them for lying wouldn't just go away in the span of a few days, but I meant it when I said I forgave them and wanted to move on.

I wanted to enjoy every moment of this week, because I knew it was one that I was already looking forward to.

Not too long after Caleb's first text was delivered, he also sent a schedule for this week and what nights I would be seeing the three of them.

Today I'm working, but I'm to see Alec tomorrow, Xavier the day after, and Caleb on Thursday. Saturday is the group scene, all days in which I'm now specifically looking forward to.

The excitement of seeing them again fills my body, and it's surprisingly getting to the point where these three days each week I don't see them is only making me wish we could have everyday.